Final DLC Discussion

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Any ideas what time there going to be on US PSN?

Will release this Tuesday (well tomorrow) like DB mentioned and by 12PM EST, DOA5LR's DLC has consistently been up on the NA PSN store (US & Canada). As for the XBone users, the DLC is generally up between 8PM & 8:15PM Monday night. I don't foresee this DLC set being any different.

Last edited:

Argentus

Why is it gen called mint it’s not even green

the pack is live and available on xbox one, just downloaded it but Akira is the only one that doesnt recognize that i own it yet, might take time.

P2p1mbs

Rachel and Momiji getting ninja gaiden outfits and lisa getting doax all make complete sense. I would have preferred it if every doa1 girl got a doa1 outfit though...

Sonicfan11589

So glad Sarah got a good one in my opinion. I wonder if those are denim shorts she is wearing?
Update:
sarah1.jpg

Yep, denim shorts, just don't know what the shoes are.

Any full pics of all the characters? Or video?

Last edited:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor

Check out the video posted by Yuffie. LMAO the bunny outfits are now the worst costumes in the pack with the succubus close behind. The casual shirts/croptops & jeans/shorts outfit look great though (now I kinda wish Team Ninja took the lazy route and just gave everyone shirts & denim), along with football revenant Raidou of course.

Last edited:

Radiance

Probably the worst DLC. If it's the last DLC they could've done something like another legacy pack. Shame on TN for going out like this for DOA5's DLC, hope they do better for NEC.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD