Final Fantasy Thread

Jadeinchains

That's pretty cool, you know each other IRL or just got along here?

Luna in the team, hell yeah!! I knew my pre order was a smart move.

Not irl we get along really well here though! :D

We soon will. °____° I found out his name and address and I will pay him a visit when he least expects it. ° v °

Here are by the way the Famitsu scans:

CUZx9a6.jpg

0kLmhdR.jpg

Vlkb45s.jpg

Rest in spoilers because it is just too much:
8wlTF6D.jpg

awl6mq9.jpg

ZkUfpfE.jpg

rVpm44t.jpg

BI6lmau.jpg

KDf86K5.jpg

n4SMOCG.jpg

Omg lol! XD

And wow those scans are great there's a few things I see there that are sticking out to me instantly, I'mwondering If that's all of Noctis' etc outfits since they are all shown there? And 8-bit Luna and her dogs are really cute. Also I'm guessing there is a lot of Chocobo colours but that white one looks really good plus that rice ball with seaweed looks amazing. I'm still shocked by how amazing the food looks in this game! :)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Here are the most important news from the Famitsu article:

- There will be up to 5 party members at once, among them Cor and Luna.
- We will see gameplay of old Noctis from now on. (So it's not considered a spoiler anymore.)
- There will be an additional sort of magic connected with Regis' ring. Well known FF spells like "Death" for example.
- The "Plague of Stars" will make the nights gradually longer and more dangerous with the progression of the game.
- You will be able to fight daemons.
- Shiva is a bit mischievous and difficult to control. She will help Noctis on her own accord. He can't just summon her as he pleases.

BI6lmau.jpg

Lol @ Noctis and the Shivas.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Old Noctis gameplay?? Looks like its time to avoid new gameplay demos then...

Outside of the first 5 minutes, I'm assuming old Noctis is gonna be end game. I'd rather not see that at all.

Hopefully the BS that happened with Uncharted 4 doesn't happen again so I can get early to play the game myself before all the other early adopters start spoiling crap left and right.

Jadeinchains

What clip?

Are they now interviewing a waiter? XD

Lol the clip of the actor that plays Nyx, The interview of him saying his thing ended and when it went back to the atr people they were all staring at the screen like they hated it! XD

Old Noctis gameplay?? Looks like its time to avoid new gameplay demos then...

Outside of the first 5 minutes, I'm assuming old Noctis is gonna be end game. I'd rather not see that at all.

Hopefully the BS that happened with Uncharted 4 doesn't happen again so I can get early to play the game myself before all the other early adopters start spoiling crap left and right.

Yeah I'm not sure where old Noctis will be but I'm avoiding pretty much all gameplay and I've barely seen any so far so I'd avoid seeing that as well.

I want that Carbuncle and Tonberry plush.

Jadeinchains

What is happening? XD Now they are eating.

Lol so they are taste testing the food from the game! XD

That must have been why the waiter was there, Hopefully it's nice since it would be awkward if they tasted it and it was horrible.

Edit: Omg get that promo with that milkshake.

Jadeinchains

Yes, that's her voice actress. :)

No, I meant that jelly kind of stuff...

So that drink is called "Titan Kahlua Crusher".

I thought that was nice but If it's jelly then... no thanks to that drink.

I liked that Mont blanc but with titan holding it like a bolder. :)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
What I did understand was that these are regular PS4 shots and they are still polishing the quality of the graphics.

WnUOkZe.jpg

7eb6jAw.jpg

tumblr_oebd8t3lG11thcendo1_1280.png

Looks nice so far.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

What I did understand was that these are regular PS4 shots and they are still polishing the quality of the graphics.

WnUOkZe.jpg

7eb6jAw.jpg

Looks nice so far.

Wow really I was worried that was the pro, It looks great to me and I'm happy they are still making it look nicer.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD