Final Fantasy Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Little taste of the FFXV festival:

My hopes are shattered they'd use the city quarter for the festival that is still off limits. :/

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Wow that looks stupid!

Anyway, Kefka is overrated, I don't want to start an argument -- but I feel like people use that character to get brownie points from the older FF players. My point is FFVI is the overrated one, go to any fucking forum with Final Fantasy. Kuja > stupid annoying Kefka

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Wow that looks stupid!

Anyway, Kefka is overrated, I don't want to start an argument -- but I feel like people use that character to get brownie points from the older FF players. My point is FFVI is the overrated one, go to any fucking forum with Final Fantasy. Kuja > stupid annoying Kefka

I mean, we have to give Kefka credit though on what he did and he is pretty nuts. "Hehehe! But what's the fun in destruction when there are no 'precious' lives lost?" - Kefka.

Yeah... he's pretty nuts too..lol. I think he's top 5 villain in FF but that's just me.

Chapstick

"FFVII is underrated and FFVI is overrated"

tumblr_o7ps7gZKQ01qgs500o2_250.gif

Aerospark

Standard Donor
ummmm don't sleep on Pettymecia y'all. Literally decides to absorb time itself 'cause she doesn't feel like dying. Honestly an icon.

Nikotsumi

Little taste of the FFXV festival:

My hopes are shattered they'd use the city quarter for the festival that is still off limits. :/
I knew it! D:
Well, at least the decorations are pretty and it seems they added stuff, like the Chocobo Races (in Altissia), Wiz is also there lol.
Guess we have to wait for Ignis' episode to explore more of the city......
I bet it woud be destroyed though.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
By the way, this is rather old but figured it should be there for the easters. It's regarding the Deux Ex's series by Square. One of the games has an easter egg regarding Final Fantasy wayyyy into the future from a poster. It's labeled as Final Fantasy XXVII.

18j2143luucg2jpg.jpg

Some people probably knew this, some people didn't (such as myself because I never played Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Deux Ex series for that matter.) - It's set as "Final Fantasy XXVII revealed for 2027 release!"

But once more this is just an easter egg or portion of a small joke and the concept may not even be that anymore in art, but it does hint on FF's longevity in the future as a series which likely means that FF will be around for a long time by searching all over the net.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Hey don't be mean to the festival! At least it will give us something new to do in the game, I'm excited for it and whatever new content it brings. The photo mode does sound interesting though since I know you've wanted something like that for ages.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The photo mode does sound interesting though since I know you've wanted something like that for ages.

Them calling it "self-photography feature" doesn't fill me with much optimism though. It might just be a selfie function with Noctis instead of Prompto. But even if it was a selfie function how hard would it be to be able to hide Noctis face in the screen? Come on Tabata don't mess this up. :/

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Them calling it "self-photography feature" doesn't fill me with much optimism though. It might just be a selfie function with Noctis instead of Prompto. But even if it was a selfie function how hard would it be to be able to hide Noctis face in the screen? Come on Tabata don't mess this up. :/
You and your selfies xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD