Final Fantasy Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
DDUpbM8.gif

By teh way, anybody else wondering what the egg is for?

Jadeinchains

Yeah the Leville turned out really well, You can see such a such difference just from the more rural one in Lestallum and the upstate one in Altissa. I guess the Leville is a hotel chain like the Hilton? I couldn't say which Leville I prefer though because they both have a certain flair. I love how much detail went into it though.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yeah the Leville turned out really well, You can see such a such difference just from the more rural one in Lestallum and the upstate one in Altissa. I guess the Leville is a hotel chain like the Hilton? I couldn't say which Leville I prefer though because they both have a certain flair. I love how much detail went into it though.

It's a wonder they atually did invent their own hotel chain and didn't use an existing hotel chain. XD I'm glad for that though. Some of the in your face product placement is just throwing me out of immersion.

By the way, I think we are save to not use spoilers anymore, right? It's been two months since the game came out now.
Unfortunately by now many aren't that interested in discussing the game anymore. :/

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah its fine to not use spoilers, I haven't fully completed the game yet(Thank my school work overload and me having to avoid playing at night since I don't want my mom hearing the ps4 running and telling me to go to sleep) but I will continue hacking at it, I'm hoping I can get enough GB for the update so I can continue onward. Oh and I still have pics to post, I'm just saving them up so I can have all my favorite pics and narrow the field down so I can post the best ones XD

Jadeinchains

It's a wonder they atually did invent their own hotel chain and didn't use an existing hotel chain. XD I'm glad for that though. Some of the in your face product placement is just throwing me out of immersion.

By the way, I think we are save to not use spoilers anymore, right? It's been two months since the game came out now.
Unfortunately by now many aren't that interested in discussing the game anymore. :/

Yeah the product placement hasn't really gotten to me but if the leville was literally a hilton in the game then I'd be a bit annoyed since that's so in your face. I actually loved that Vivienne Westwood was in the game though. And I'm not sure about spoilers, I'm obviously okay with them personally but with certain people still going through the story I wouldn't want to spoil it for them. And I'm still interested in talking about it so I hope others are, It will help when the episodes start to get released.

Where in the story are you @KasumiLover69?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah the product placement hasn't really gotten to me but if the leville was literally a hilton in the game then I'd be a bit annoyed since that's so in your face. I actually loved that Vivienne Westwood was in the game though. And I'm not sure about spoilers, I'm obviously okay with them personally but with certain people still going through the story I wouldn't want to spoil it for them. And I'm still interested in talking about it so I hope others are, It will help when the episodes start to get released.

Where in the story are you @KasumiLover69?
...I'd rather not say >.> I'm not TOO far behind but I still got a ways to go. I'd rather just say when I reach a certain noteworthy milestone or completely finish the game xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So, I'm guessing Gladio's episode takes place in that huge fault in Cleigne. Cor is in too, cool. Now I'm eager to see a reskinned Iron Giant Gilgamesh.
Power Ranger costumes are meh. Not to mention they'll make you "invincible", as if the game wasn't easy enough.

Also, Prompto's episode comes out in June.
C3f_Nnb_NVMAAg_VWg.jpg

Yup.
A remaster!! I can't wait to see how the graphics look, although I still dislike Fran, that one girl with the forced fanservice outfit, I forget the name of the guy who wears the metal vest thing, I think it's Vaan. XD I'll probably get the Prompto episode over the Gladio since I'm not interested in Gladio character or personality wise, I hope they'll eventually add more outfits as well to the game. And I likely won't get the prompto episode right away either since T7 is out early June and I'll be putting in a lot of time to that game as well.

Chapstick

A remaster!! I can't wait to see how the graphics look, although I still dislike Fran, that one girl with the forced fanservice outfit, I forget the name of the guy who wears the metal vest thing, I think it's Vaan. XD I'll probably get the Prompto episode over the Gladio since I'm not interested in Gladio character or personality wise, I hope they'll eventually add more outfits as well to the game. And I likely won't get the prompto episode right away either since T7 is out early June and I'll be putting in a lot of time to that game as well.
If you played XII you'd be eating your words about Fran. No one likes Vaan tho lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD