Final Fantasy Thread

Evilord

Just got World of Final Fantasy, and have been playing through Final Fantasy 15. Both are fun games, though I think I like World of Final Fantasy's story more for its simplicity, with a decent twist or two in the story. Also, new here. Pleasure to meet you!

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Just got World of Final Fantasy, and have been playing through Final Fantasy 15. Both are fun games, though I think I like World of Final Fantasy's story more for its simplicity, with a decent twist or two in the story. Also, new here. Pleasure to meet you!

Pleasure to meet you. Welcome to FSD!

Also, I've captured 100/100 fish. I think I'm going to go fishing in real life soon. :)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
DISSIDIA ARCADE UPDATE:

Friendly reminder that the next update stream goes live tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM EST on SquareEnix's official YouTube channel. Don't miss it!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
New Final Fantasy II stage was revealed:

Looks boring...also isn't there already a stage which looks really similar?

Also, alternate Sephiroth costume:

b7jn4.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I can't see the outfit atm...does he still have his long hair?? And how does the outfit look??

Never mind I see it, I love the added wing but would've hoped for something more gaudy...

Last edited:

Nikotsumi

New Final Fantasy II stage was revealed:

Looks boring...also isn't there already a stage which looks really similar?
Pandaemonium, FFII final dungeon, which the last dissidia games already had.
I can't think of any stages of the current game that look similar to this one though.

Lol at Sephiroth's KH costume.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Cold sharp composure mama's boy Sephiroth in that sweet KH costume with the NicoNico quality:

med_gallery_58812_1646_1650.jpg

med_gallery_58812_1646_15181.jpg

med_gallery_58812_1646_53688.jpg

By the way, I believe this is his KH1 outfit in Dissidia. His KH2 version was different.

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
In other news, more music has been added, the prizes for the Battle of Gods calendar events are better for the sake of less grinding, and Kuja got new colors...

Jadeinchains

Fran deserves to be in Dissidia shes talented, brilliant, amazing, spectacular, show stopping, totally unique, never the same and the fact that she's probably not gonna get in is tragic to be honest. Hopefully atleast Yuna or someone is revealed soon.

Radiance

There's Lightning, and although Sora is not a actual FF character I think they should add him.. and i'll probably consider playing it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What's so special about him anyway?? XD I could understand if it was Noctis, Prompto and maybe Gladio, but him?? Plus you can find more suggestive pics of them on Sankaku complex

Which reminds me, gotta post pics of Noctis in his king's suit DLC!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
What's so special about him anyway?? XD

Ignis grew on me during the course of the game. If it wasn't for his super annoying English voice actor, I'd probably liked him from the start. He is actually Noctis' most loyal and closest friend...or should I say mom? ;) If you watch the Brotherhood anime and read the Prologue this becomes even more apparent.

By the way, have you finished the game yet?

Good video @Awesmic :D

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ignis grew on me during the course of the game. If it wasn't for his super annoying English voice actor, I'd probably liked him from the start. He is actually Noctis' most loyal and closest friend...or should I say mom? ;) If you watch the Brotherhood anime and read the Prologue this becomes even more apparent.

By the way, have you finished the game yet?

Good video @Awesmic :D
Not yet, I haven't had a chance to comfortably play it for a long period of time since I've been out with family >_> That and I'm kinda stuck on a location and I just looked up how to beat it(I feel like a fool XD) so I'm gonna continue once I get home. I'll have to play as long as possible today since I gotta go out with mom tomorrow to look at some houses which I don't want to do...

I wish I could actually sit and spend an hour or two on it per session but there's always something up and I can't do as much as I want and I don't want mom thinking I'm a shut in either.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD