Final Fantasy Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I love Ariana, she even makes blowing hair out of her face look hot♡
tumblr_ocokn3b9BT1tg72yro1_500.gif

She's also like Kasumi, she looks better with her hair up. XD I'd get the game just for her guest sprite but I already have too much space occupied as it is...

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I've just been listening to the song on repeat since I've heard it now, It's so good! Ariana being in FF would have been a good thing just from it creating this song!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
DISSIDIA ARCADE MAJOR UPDATE:

Square Enix just dropped a HOT announcement of a MAJOR upgrade for the core Dissidia Arcade game, which goes live on February 16, 2017-- 7 days from today!

What improvements will we see? What gameplay changes will be made? What new features will it offer, and will these features be a taste of awesome things to come for the console version later this year? Most importantly, will the classic 1v1 versus gameplay from the original PSP games return?

For all those answers (and possibly more), you'll have to keep it locked on SquareEnix's official YouTube channel where the update stream will go live on this Valentine's Day -FEBRUARY 14 - at 7:00 AM EST!

DON'T MISS IT!

Aerospark

Standard Donor
I love Ariana, she even makes blowing hair out of her face look hot♡
tumblr_ocokn3b9BT1tg72yro1_500.gif

She's also like Kasumi, she looks better with her hair up. XD I'd get the game just for her guest sprite but I already have too much space occupied as it is...
Sadly, the event ended a week ago so her unit in game is no longer available to get. I have her at 6* and nearly capped and she's pretty powerful imho.

DISSIDIA ARCADE MAJOR UPDATE:

Square Enix just dropped a HOT announcement of a MAJOR upgrade for the core Dissidia Arcade game, which goes live on February 16, 2017-- 7 days from today!

What improvements will we see? What gameplay changes will be made? What new features will it offer, and will these features be a taste of awesome things to come for the console version later this year? Most importantly, will the classic 1v1 versus gameplay from the original PSP games return?

For all those answers (and possibly more), you'll have to keep it locked on SquareEnix's official YouTube channel where the update stream will go live on this Valentine's Day -FEBRUARY 14 - at 7:00 AM EST!

DON'T MISS IT!

Please let this be the return of the Duodecim characters and the villains and maybe some more new characters plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspls.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Sadly, the event ended a week ago so her unit in game is no longer available to get. I have her at 6* and nearly capped and she's pretty powerful imho.

Hnnnnnn, really?? :-/ Oh well, good to know she's very effective, I likely won't play mobile games in phone anymore anyway after April, Tekken Card Tournament is closing their servers by then...it was my favorite phone app where I could use an almost OP Lili.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Please let this be the return of the Duodecim characters and the villains and maybe some more new characters plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspls.
TN said from the beginning their goal is to cap 50+ characters by the end of the game's cycle.

I think it's pretty safe to say they'll be accounted for sooner or later, DLC or otherwise.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Is this real? If so I've found a great reason to buy a PS4 (other than Nioh)! So I can beat the holy fuck out of this bastard with Sephiroth. I don't care what the match-ups or tiers look like I will do whatever it takes to see Kefka drop

The PSP analog had the texture of a kit kat bar so naturally I hated playing Dissidia, but I did like the idea of it.

Jadeinchains

Wait lol apparently he was announced back in June? lol I hadn't even known he was in the game already. They did upload a bunch of videos with what seems to be all of the characters win and lose poses.

Had anyone else saw him? also @KasumiLover69 when the long stay FF fans see that post... honey you've got a big storm coming.

Also here's the video.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What an ugly fuck.... Thy delayed Noctis for THAT?? Wow, I'm almost comatose... and yeah I already had thought he was announced too when I saw the famitsu a few minutes ago, it must be advertising a new feature or something, maybe solo play?

Also sorry, I was still not focused early this morning, I was supposed to type "What THE ugly fuck?" as in why is Noctis not revealed. I don't like his design but he's not ugly imo. Sorry @Chapstick, I wasn't taking shots at anyone.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

What an ugly fuck.... Thy delayed Noctis for THAT?? Wow, I'm almost comatose... and yeah I already had thought he was announced too when I saw the famitsu a few minutes ago, it must be advertising a new feature or something, maybe solo play?

Yeah I got confused with them suddenly showing it like it was some big thing, I've put up the new video they released anyway since I think they were just showing the new win poses, I don't know how I'd somehow never saw him announced before. So I guess we'll still be seeing something new?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Wait lol apparently he was announced back in June? lol I hadn't even known he was in the game already. They did upload a bunch of videos with what seems to be all of the characters win and lose poses.

Had anyone else saw him? also @KasumiLover69 when the long stay FF fans see that post... honey you've got a big storm coming.

Also here's the video.

I wouldn't know, I don't keep up with FF to avoid potential disappointment. Don't even want to see my beloved FFVII's remake trailer live in fear of what I might see in the comments. People are so mean to it, and Kefka will pay for it.

That being said before I played FFXV I said that Prompto looked like he enjoyed meth... I still feel bad about that. Then I watched the anime and I felt even worse. And during that intimate conversation with Prompto I teased him and he did not like that. I can't win.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD