Final Fantasy Thread

Jadeinchains

The most iconic line in the whole game will always me to me when you talk to Cindy and she says -

"You boys are in luck cause I just came up with something real special."

The way she says it with her accent is just some kind of vocal tick that I love.

Oh and before I forget...

Luna is queen XD and so is Kasumi/Phase/Naotora/Lili. XD

58a79edddb302931261021.gif

Delusion by Jinx Monsoon ft @KasumiLover69

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
A complete personality change would help too.

Hm. I'll have to check again, wait is it really that bad? I mean in the general portion of things personalities can evolve and inherently be more adult, though this sounds like a Square Enix part. The most one can do at this point is imagine I guess.

She reminds me of Resident Evil 4's Ashley. Same VA too.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The most iconic line in the whole game will always me to me when you talk to Cindy and she says -

"You boys are in luck cause I just came up with something real special."

The way she says it with her accent is just some kind of vocal tick that I love.

Oh and before I forget...

58a79edddb302931261021.gif

Delusion by Jinx Monsoon ft @KasumiLover69
They speak to me in a DIFFERENT way, jeez >_>

But if Iris was upgraded yeah I'd like her alot more

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Hm. I'll have to check again, wait is it really that bad? I mean in the general portion of things personalities can evolve and inherently be more adult, though this sounds like a Square Enix part. The most one can do at this point is imagine I guess.
Considering the weight of impact on how much the world's changed, it would be interesting to see Iris's bubbly mallrat personality be altered. It'd not only add a layer of depth to her character, but would make sense of her fighting prowess.

Jadeinchains

They speak to me in a DIFFERENT way, jeez >_>

But if Iris was upgraded yeah I'd like her alot more

I've seen your reasoning and I can see why you'd personally relate to them anyway.
Considering the weight of impact on how much the world's changed, it would be interesting to see Iris's bubbly mallrat personality be altered. It'd not only add a layer of depth to her character, but would make sense of her fighting prowess.

Poor Iris, We didn't really see enough of her for her to cement her as a character, If she'd had more interaction. It would have been interesting to see her and Cindy though. when they mentioned them I was getting so excited to see them...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Today and tomorrow Final Fantasy XIV's Fan Fest is going down in Frankfurt's Festivity Hall.

C432YIAW8AAKSZp.jpg

C47YPWxXUAAV1Go.jpg

C472zJ8WYAAEcEw.jpg:large

C471kJxWIAEmGY3.jpg

C471kJvWYAAzWyM.jpg

C47sNbPWAAAxi0W.jpg

Seems to be a pretty big event and there should be alot of news trickling in over the weekend if you are interested in FFXIV. :)

Aerospark

Standard Donor
C48rNkwWMAAgDjW.jpg:large
Capture2.PNG

now we know where gentiana went in chapter 9. she was running around in XIV's new expansion.

also y'all stop with this aranea slander ;/ i'm looking at you miss @KasumiLover69 who is lunafreya? you mean irrelevant?
one of the only characters with half a personality and one of the few characters who has half a brain smfh i can't believe this nonsense...................................................................

gentiana is actually the best girl in this game she remains unbothered throughout the entire game.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
C48rNkwWMAAgDjW.jpg:large
View attachment 22585

now we know where gentiana went in chapter 9. she was running around in XIV's new expansion.

also y'all stop with this aranea slander ;/ i'm looking at you miss @KasumiLover69 who is lunafreya? you mean irrelevant?
one of the only characters with half a personality and one of the few characters who has half a brain smfh i can't believe this nonsense...................................................................

gentiana is actually the best girl in this game she remains unbothered throughout the entire game.
Nnnnnn, don't insult Luna like that :-/ I love her, whenever she appeared on screen or I see her in general, it's so ethereal ♡

Also screenshots of the VII remake, Cloud was spotted!!☆
IMG_20170218_090649.jpg

IMG_20170218_090936.jpg

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Nnnnnn, don't insult Luna like that :-/ I love her, whenever she appeared on screen or I see her in general, it's so ethereal ♡

Also screenshots of the VII remake, Cloud was spotted!!☆
View attachment 22592
View attachment 22593
The only thing I felt when Lunafreya appeared on screen was annoyed.

Also can Nomura stop playing games with us and show us Aerith and Tifa already??? My crops are dying I need to see my girls in glorious HD

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
In other words.....forgettable? that pretty much explains everything. Johnny was forgettable too. A character who "somehow" has a backstory with Tifa.

Something tells me there's more to Johnny than we thought. Perhaps something far more....engaging, something also tells me that Cloud needs to have a word with this Johnny on what's the relation between those two.

EDIT: Looks up Johnny on FF7 shrine and wiki. Yup, just as I thought.

He's extremely relevant because of that. Not every character you meet in life is going to be memorable, but will have some sort of affiliation with another we are connected to.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD