Final Fantasy Thread

Jadeinchains

Those screenshots look good though I'm mostly focused on Barret, Clouds okay too. I'm liking the dark feeling of Midgar so far though, I didn't play the original but it seems they've captured the original feeling.

I was bored... clearly gurl here have this -

The only thing I felt when Lunafreya appeared on screen was annoyed.

Also can Nomura stop playing games with us and show us Aerith and Tifa already??? My crops are dying I need to see my girls in glorious HD

This is the sort of raw emotion and realness me and the judges have been looking for... @Aerospark shante you stay. *fake tears*

You also get a sick'ing supply of Absolut vodka to water your crops with.

@KasumiLover69 In the main challenge you where a heel *exagerated head movement* ahead of the competition, However on the main stage you put the wrong foot forward with your "shirt and jeans" casual look and failed to impress the judges... I'm sorry girl... sashay away.

If you can't love yourself how on earth you gonna love anybody else?! Can I get an Amen? *amen!* Now let the music play!

"this is the beginning of the rest of your life"

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Nothing important happening, guyz...just the 60fps mode for Final Fantasy XV! It's right now avaliable with the new 1.5 patch! :D

dancing-warriors-mom.gif

I'll let you Peasant Station 4 owners know how it plays once it downloaded. :)

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
What else does the 1.05 patch do? I got it on my peasant station 4 as well

Time hunts... got 333AP and other goodies for the first one. The key is to use Gravisphere, Star of the Rogue and Tech Turbo Charger. Sucked those green bastards in like a fuckin' vacuum cleaner, and killed them from afar. Level cap is raised to 120 I believe -- you can also take 50 more pictures.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
it's amazing to see how many patches they kick out that include things that should've been included in the game day one
View attachment 22638
Hey they did better than Street Fucker 5 which only gave you 1/5 of the game at launch, another 1.1/5 with added modes and finally the last 3.9/5 of the game which was story mode XD I don't think any game will truly be complete at launch but that's better than getting your ass ate up by SFV's overpriced set up

Jadeinchains

it's amazing to see how many patches they kick out that include things that should've been included in the game day one
View attachment 22638

I really want to know what brand of crisps that is that Solange killer 0.1 is eating?

Time hunts... got 333AP and other goodies for the first one. The key is to use Gravisphere, Star of the Rogue and Tech Turbo Charger. Sucked those green bastards in like a fuckin' vacuum cleaner, and killed them from afar. Level cap is raised to 120 I believe -- you can also take 50 more pictures.

I completely forgot about this timed hunt update that was happening! I'll have to check it out later since I don't want to miss it.

Edit: @KasumiLover69 Subtlety might not be a virtue but it should be... that avatar.

Chapstick

Hey they did better than Street Fucker 5 which only gave you 1/5 of the game at launch, another 1.1/5 with added modes and finally the last 3.9/5 of the game which was story mode XD I don't think any game will truly be complete at launch but that's better than getting your ass ate up by SFV's overpriced set up
SFV's BS is a really low standard to compare anything to tbh

Tyaren

Standard Donor

What else does the 1.05 patch do? I got it on my peasant station 4 as well

You guys aren't upset by the Peasant Station 4 comment right? XD I was just kidding. >_>
Here's what the patch brings beside the 60fps mode for everyone:

wjLoYKH.jpg

Patch 1.05 also should have included the Power Rangers suits, but we know what happened to those, lol, so they will be coming later.

They added Nier music too by the way!

Since when are you so vocal against SFV? I love it! :) It's a garbage game and poor @Jadeinchains nearly bought it.

Last edited:

Nikotsumi

Actually, these types of updates are very welcome imo. It gives you a reason to keep playing the game (if you completed everything) before the characters episodes come out.
I'll definitely check out the new stuff and dust off this game later lol.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
SFV's BS is a really low standard to compare anything to tbh
You guys aren't upset by the Peasant Station 4 comment right? XD I was just kidding. >_>
Here's what the patch brings beside the 60fps mode for everyone:

wjLoYKH.jpg

Patch 1.05 also should have included the Power Rangers suits, but we know what happened to those, lol, so they will be coming later.

They added Nier music too by the way!

Since when are you so vocal against SFV? I love it! :) It's a garbage game and poor @Jadeinchains nearly bought it.
I wasn't upset XD I knew you were joking, and I always had a hate for the way SFV was handled, I just kept it to myself sjce I thought I'd get the game but that never happened XD

NIER MUSIC??? YE-YEAH! I loved the music from demo, I'm glad they actually added it in!♡

Jadeinchains

Okay well that's me just finished the new timed mission, well I'd wished I could have seen more Cactuars but I ink I'm fine with them now...

Also Prompto... I'm gonna need you to get a grip girl, dying every five seconds, smh.

Does he forget he's the only one with a ranged weapon? Just.take.a.few.steps.back!

Last edited:

Nikotsumi

Yeah, I finished it too.
Lol at 100 Cactuars, I enjoyed killing every single one of them. I'm quite sadistic towards them, because I still didn't get over the fact that they overkilled me in the demo, I don't forget easily you little green monsters lol. Still cute though.

My Prompto never dies, ever since I gave him the 9999 HP accessory. Ignis on the other hand..... I probably should give one to him too once I kill the Adamantoise again on NG+.

Edit : I was actually expecting something like a boss, but.... nevermind.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I actually didn't even update the game yet.
What does "timed" mission mean by the way? Do you have to do them within a time limit, only for a few days?

Jadeinchains

I actually didn't even update the game yet.
What does "timed" mission mean by the way? Do you have to do them within a time limit, only for a few days?

They change over after a certain amount of time, for example this one changes over to a new one on like the 7th of next month. It seems you can do them multiple times if you want but I'm just going to do it once.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

can someone help me with gargantua's fight please i don't know how to use the ring someone said press triangle to kill him instantly and it did nothing
i'm too dumb to avoid it

i'm only level 38 i got so bored of the side quests and this segment is so boring i've been on it for 2 weeks cause i play like 5 mins of it get bored and then play it tomorrow

should i start over and do all the side quests

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD