Final Fantasy Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Next you're going to tell me they never did Great Gatsby or Catcher in the Rye in your school
We've read to kill a mockingbird and other stuff but most of the people at my school are busy smoking weed, talking about and actually fucking, and missing multiple school days. I wouldn't know tho, I don't really talk to anyone at school, only a few girls/guys but I mostly just day silent and do my work and leave lol so I can go home and do me

If anything the pic reminded me of that opening scene in Man down by Rihanna when she shot the guy who "assaulted" her...one if my favorite videos, it's so dark and bleep like how I like them, second to only Russian Roulette, Pour it up, and of course my favorite S&M

Jadeinchains

Cool! On FFXIV before you could get a 14 day free trial but now you can play up to level 35 for free! :D

Also your all bringing me back to when I was at school and that was a mess, XD Now that should be a thread in the general area. "terrible school experiences" I could start a story time channel on you tube with the amount I have...

Next you're going to tell me they never did Great Gatsby or Catcher in the Rye in your school

I'm in Europe so It might be different but I actually never read them in school either lol! XD

We've read to kill a mockingbird and other stuff but most of the people at my school are busy smoking weed, talking about and actually fucking, and missing multiple school days. I wouldn't know tho, I don't really talk to anyone at school, only a few girls/guys but I mostly just day silent and do my work and leave lol so I can go home and do me

If anything the pic reminded me of that opening scene in Man down by Rihanna when she shot the guy who "assaulted" her...one if my favorite videos, it's so dark and bleep like how I like them, second to only Russian Roulette, Pour it up, and of course my favorite S&M

I did read to kill a mockingbird though... and didn't finish it until 4 years later. Also really I've heard about American schools being bad but wow... Then again when I was at school there was 12 - 18 year olds who would smoke together behind a group of trees so... ( God now I'm thinking of the crazy sh*t people did back then... like turning up drunk to P.E ) I hope no one had sex during school though. O_O

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Cool! On FFXIV before you could get a 14 day free trial but now you can play up to level 35 for free! :D

Also your all bringing me back to when I was at school and that was a mess, XD Now that should be a thread in the general area. "terrible school experiences" I could start a story time channel on you tube with the amount I have...

I'm in Europe so It might be different but I actually never read them in school either lol! XD

I did read to kill a mockingbird though... and didn't finish it until 4 years later. Also really I've heard about American schools being bad but wow... Then again when I was at school there was 12 - 18 year olds who would smoke together behind a group of trees so... ( God now I'm thinking of the crazy sh*t people did back then... like turning up drunk to P.E ) I hope no one had sex during school though. O_O
Oh some freshman at my school have ****** in the men's bathroom lol, that and smoke weed during classes

Whenever I get proper wifi I do need to finish FFXV, I can't atm and I lost to a dungeon boss the last time I played and it shattered my resolve to try again so that's another issue. I can't stand losing when I've almost passed, that greatly damages my urge to play again but I think I'm ready now, I just gotta fighter harder and murder them and not use all my healing stuff

Jadeinchains

Oh some freshman at my school have ****** in the men's bathroom lol, that and smoke weed during classes

Whenever I get proper wifi I do need to finish FFXV, I can't atm and I lost to a dungeon boss the last time I played and it shattered my resolve to try again so that's another issue. I can't stand losing when I've almost passed, that greatly damages my urge to play again but I think I'm ready now, I just gotta fighter harder and murder them and not use all my healing stuff

Oh I thought you'd completed it but yeah If your around the chapter 13 area it's really not that hard If you just keep on pushing through it, At least not compared to the other FF I've played, I actually remember getting ultra stressed out when I got to a boss and would pretty much scream when I defeated them. The final area of FFX was really difficult to me.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh I thought you'd completed it but yeah If your around the chapter 13 area it's really not that hard If you just keep on pushing through it, At least not compared to the other FF I've played, I actually remember getting ultra stressed out when I got to a boss and would pretty much scream when I defeated them. The final area of FFX was really difficult to me.
I'm not up to that point yet unfortunately, I'm still a bit farther back, but I do remember that I was cursing up a storm when I had died an had to watch Noctis die and couldn't do anything about it, I just closed the game after that I was so pissed...

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I'm 15 minutes into episode Gladiolus, a bit annoyed that there's no warning to block like there is on Noctis. And I miss the warp.

BUT COR IS HERE. four pounds well spent

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
You have to complete Score Attack mode to unlock it.

Not my image, but here is another proof. Not modded.

FFXV_Gladio-ds1-670x385-constrain.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh my christ.....Is score attack mode part of the update or part of the Gladio episode? If it's part of his episode then I may buy it after all in that's the case

Nikotsumi

I've been playing for 1 hours and 15 minutes and I'm not done yet. It's a pretty cool section so far, if I don't take into account they ruined Gilgamesh... I'm still hoping it grows his six arms and wear some red by the end hahahahha.
Shirtless Gladio? Cool, I guess. Didn't expect you could unlock something... is it available for the main game or is it just for the episode?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Dammit....ugh, well looks I'll be getting his episode, but I'll have to wait to see if it's available for the main game too meaning in cut scenes where they show stuff in better resolution especially

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I've been playing for 1 hours and 15 minutes and I'm not done yet. It's a pretty cool section so far, if I don't take into account they ruined Gilgamesh... I'm still hoping it grows his six arms and wear some red by the end hahahahha.
Shirtless Gladio? Cool, I guess. Didn't expect you could unlock something... is it available for the main game or is it just for the episode?

I haven't really tested since you get a notification that you unlocked it when you finish it, but going to assume that it transfers to the main game probably. @Jadeinchains does it transfer within the main game? I'm on my way out to head to get a bite to eat but I should be back later on.

Speaking of which, is it possible to swap to Gladio in the main game now? or that's just for the episode only?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Now we just need the no shoes option for "Greatly increase party member AI reliability". How long I yearn for this! It feels incredible doing more work than the AI as Gladio, honestly I start to feel that maybe not-so-great AI is actually a better choice if another you is controlling your party members.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD