Final Fantasy Thread

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I like Aranea's outfit within the DLC. It's much better than that awful Dragoon helmet she has on from the default in opinion.

Also for beating MAX-Angelus, you get 10x cores for your snowmobile and 5x elixirs. I was expecting like 50x cores since the damn thing is level 99. By far the best DLC I played and way better than Gladios. Gladio's was straight forward while wasted Gilgamesh's potential unexpectedly, overall was fun to play.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Then that's a good reason to get FFX HD plus it doesn't have 8GB patches or even any patches at all iirc
Maybe eventually, I want to try the rest of the games but only when I have more space on ps4, I only have like 7 games, 8 in two days when crash drops since I'm very selective of what I buy

Nikotsumi

@KasumiLover69 Considering you like Prompto, I think you'll like Aranea too, or at least not hate her, if you find out what she did for him in the DLC. She was basically his guardian angel lol.
Also, did you try putting the game on easy mode? That way, you literally can't die, because if you do you'll get revived and buffed and enemies die easier, there's nothing to be ashamed of lol. Or you could just watch a playthrough if don't plan on going back to it.
I like Aranea's outfit within the DLC. It's much better than that awful Dragoon helmet she has on from the default in opinion.

Also for beating MAX-Angelus, you get 10x cores for your snowmobile and 5x elixirs. I was expecting like 50x cores since the damn thing is level 99. By far the best DLC I played and way better than Gladios. Gladio's was straight forward while wasted Gilgamesh's potential unexpectedly, overall was fun to play.
^ Lol I spent like 15~20 minutes trying to beat it and was really disappointed when I saw only 10x cores, most of the damage came from the critical attacks that the game lets you do when the enemy is stunned. Aranea's Highwind has a really high chance of stunning and she also does quite a good damage with her normal attacks. Beat the level 99 Behemoth the same way.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I literally die when my favorite girls die, Jessica shrieks horrifically "AHHHHHHH...!!!!!! ....This can't be Happening....." and then my favorite girl Maya goes "OHHHHH....! But....im too pretty to die.....×_×" It really unnerves me...

Lol, none of the DQ girls are pretty.

hv3eD.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lol, none of the DQ girls are pretty.

hv3eD.gif
You haven't seen Jessica or Maya or Meena then >.>

DDaYxb5XcAAuo5v

DDaY2dGXYAQeuw8

DDaYzttWsAAoHMX

DDaY3kyXsAAwN50

He's not a girl but he's prettier than that ugly girl
It's w sad day when they attractiveness of your favorite girls is questioned

@Awesmic age doesn't have anything to do with this XD I could be 25 and I still won't like her

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Aranea got some awesome moves...

DbZnjaT.gif

7SywVlS.gif

You haven't seen Jessica or Maya or Meena then >.>

DDaYxb5XcAAuo5v

DDaY2dGXYAQeuw8

DDaYzttWsAAoHMX

DDaY3kyXsAAwN50

He's not a girl but he's prettier than that ugly girl
It's w sad day when they attractiveness of your favorite girls is questioned

I don't know... :/ Beside them having boobs, there is imo nothing conventionally attractive about them. They have weirdly proportioned bodies (like children), weirdly shaped heads (they must have huge brains) and eyes.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Aranea got some awesome moves...

DbZnjaT.gif

7SywVlS.gif

I don't know... :/ Beside them having boobs, there is imo nothing conventionally attractive about them. They have weirdly proportioned bodies (like children), weirdly shaped heads (they must have huge brains) and eyes.
It's probably just the artstyle, that's basically how their sketches look in 3D. Maya is my favorite but Jessica the redhead is my favorite since she uses a whip, has a really expressive voice when she does her more intense moves and I like her pigtails and death scream when she dies

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Going to get episode Prompto very soon, maybe around 1st july lol it's just i bought so many other games i'm focusing on them at the moment
is it better than episode gladiodaddio?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Going to get episode Prompto very soon, maybe around 1st july lol it's just i bought so many other games i'm focusing on them at the moment
is it better than episode gladiodaddio?

Hard to say if it is "better"... Ep Gladiolus is imo a different thing. It's a hack & slash and rather short and has not much of a story, but it fits that genre and play mechanic well. In Ep Prompto you shoot, you drive, it has an open world part with a few simple side quests and focuses on story. Depends on what you prefer, I guess.

Additionally Ep Gladio gives you this bonus costume for the main game...

33544827382_b9e54e6682_o.png

33316974020_ab9dffb007_o.png

...and Ep Prompto gives you this one:

35588041875_f44e9102c1_o.png

35458007291_f70da70e98_o.png

Mayor-Of-Mustard

prompto's hat is cute. dye his hair red/black and he'll look even more like a genderbent mila <3

but I love story in games so I'll probably like episode Prompto more, that's why i only played episode gladio for like less than a month just under a month though
this will be worth four pounds

UpSideDownGRUNT

prompto's hat is cute. dye his hair red/black and he'll look even more like a genderbent mila <3

but I love story in games so I'll probably like episode Prompto more, that's why i only played episode gladio for like less than a month just under a month though
this will be worth four pounds
I played Episode Gladio like an hour - 2 hours tops and haven't touched it since.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Time will tell. You'd be amazed how gradually one's preferences can change over the span of nearly a decade, or even half a decade.

Last year, I thought I would never like Mercy from Overwatch.​
My preferences don't really change outside of appearance. I rarely ever change them since my ideals are pretty much the same for all characters I like/use. Like notice how all the girls I use in DOA have long hair? It's pretty much like that, Aranea has nothing I would want from her and I can't see me ever liking her regardless of what she does do for Prompto

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Awesmic is right.

AND I enjoyed my playthrough of Episode Prompto. It may not be perfect, but I liked the pairing of Aranea and Prompto quite a bit. The scene at the camp fire was good. Way better than the Gladio episode.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I've seen her and don't like XD she's an old broad imo. Also I'll get back into it's just.. I'm on gamers block from FFXV, I still need to figure a way to make up for that mistake I made when I died, like idk where I went wrong
Dude, the game's not THAT hard to finish l0l

Time will tell. You'd be amazed how gradually one's preferences can change over the span of nearly a decade, or even half a decade.

Last year, I thought I would never like Mercy from Overwatch.​
He prefers 10-year-old girl/boys over anything else. It'll take a while for him xD

Jadeinchains

Lol there's a time trail mode with three score ranks so I'm guessing that's what happens when you get the best score. That's cute Prompto and Aranea being there. Also the mode where you fight Aranea was cool, I actually managed to beat her!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD