Final Fantasy Thread

Nikotsumi

Goodbye trash, I'm out.

ezgif.com-resize.gif

Jadeinchains

I don't know... Honestly I'm surprised they didn't reveal the mobile game 2 years ago only to delay it a few times before finally releasing it. So it just being released out of nowhere ( At least to me ) Is pretty different.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm more surprised they did something like this and not a real version of King's Knight that Noct and Co. Play when you rest at caravans.

Jadeinchains

Wow lol that's crazy! XD Stella before she suffered a fate worse than death...Being written out entirely. I'm imagining now If Luna just called Noctis up during the story instead of the vague letters and was just chilling in Tenebrae like "sup?"

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Curious on Dissidia pre-order bonus in the future. Wonder if it'll have some sort of CE or special edition.
It will most likely have Noctis, Ardyn, Gunner Yuna, Tifa, Beatrix, Faris, Sabin, and Laguna as pre-order bonuses, with Altissa as a bonus stage.

May also include skins like Cecil's in-game sprite look (which was only available in 012 if you bought FF4 Complete for PSP), Bartz's Amano-style skin, Golbez's After Years skin, and Cloud's KH skin just to name a few.

Oh, and bonus music. They'll nickel-and-dime the shit out of you for epic music selections. It'll probably include the "Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec" pack, The "Black Mages" pack, the "Symphonic Suite" pack, the "Distant Worlds" pack, and my personal favorite, the "Grand Finale" pack.

...Yeah, I better stop before I give them ideas.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
It will most likely have Noctis, Ardyn, Gunner Yuna, Tifa, Beatrix, Faris, Sabin, and Laguna as pre-order bonuses, with Altissa as a bonus stage.

May also include skins like Cecil's in-game sprite look (which was only available in 012 if you bought FF4 Complete for PSP), Bartz's Amano-style skin, Golbez's After Years skin, and Cloud's KH skin just to name a few.

Oh, and bonus music. They'll nickel-and-dime the shit out of you for epic music selections. It'll probably include the "Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec" pack, The "Black Mages" pack, the "Symphonic Suite" pack, the "Distant Worlds" pack, and my personal favorite, the "Grand Finale" pack.

...Yeah, I better stop before I give them ideas.

Could happen yeah.

Tyaren

Standard Donor

I'm pretty sure Noctis and Ardyn won't be "just" preorder bonuses, but part of the initial roster. They are the main characters of the current mainline Final Fantasy after all.
I also don't think it will be Altissia, that will act as a stage, but the courtyard of the Citadel of Insomnia.

bg_opening_03.jpg

Ce3od3uUsAIQfxE.jpg:large

It is basically made to be a Dissida arena and it has become very iconic. It will probably transition from daylight to the destroyed and engulfed in darkness Citadel.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I'm pretty sure Noctis and Ardyn won't be "just" preorder bonuses, but part of the initial roster. They are the main characters of the current mainline Final Fantasy after all.
I also don't think it will be Altissia, that will act as a stage, but the courtyard of the Citadel of Insomnia.

bg_opening_03.jpg

It is basically made to be a Dissida arena and it has become very iconic. It will probably transition from daylight to the destroyed and engulfed in darkness Citadel.

I like this one a lot more. Hopefully they can implement a day/night version and we can see the window lights coming out from the buildings outside the arenas during the night.

Awesmic

Standard Donor

bg_opening_03.jpg

We can roll with that.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Nier Automata:

engine-blade-nier.jpg

Lol, this is so FFXV. Have everything explained in detail in other media like prologues, movies, strategy guides and other games...just not in the actual game. XD
Tbf NieR Automata does this with all its weapons but, yeah... The game really needs something like XIII's universe log so you can actually understand the story.

Also, nearly at the end of my second run of FFXV. Was fun while it lasted, Chapter 8 and Altissia is next.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
DISSIDIA ARCADE UPDATE:

A new stage has just been revealed, and it's from Final Fantasy 4. Unfortunately, it's not the Tower of Babel, but the Moon's Surface... again.

FFIV, one of my favorite FFs lol. Heard Tom is heading there this week to promote the game.

Jadeinchains

Lol I mean twig and twink both apply! :p And lol he's so obnoxious the way he says it. It's sad lol that now that episode Prompto has came and gone we now have months to go until episode Ignis comes out. Still there's other things happening anyway like the next Uncharted game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD