Final Fantasy Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I GOT A BETA CODE!!!!! YYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Fotor_150352282416738.jpg

I'm so happy....seriously I didn't think I'd even get one...!!!

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I got two (someone is watching out for me).

Seems the codes won't work until Fridfay night. I just tried redeeming both codes and both are coming up as an error (so that's the assumption I'm going with). I can't give my extra out to any of you guys as I've already promised another friend the extra code.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I got two (someone is watching out for me).

Seems the codes won't work until Fridfay night. I just tried redeeming both codes and both are coming up as an error (so that's the assumption I'm going with). I can't give my extra out to any of you guys as I've already promised another friend the extra code.
You redeemed them already?? That won't impact your use of the codes rights? I haven't done it yet out of fear it's a one time use code and if I enter it now and get an error it won't work when the time comes but maybe I'm just over thinking it XD

But either way I'm excited for the game, a whole week to play the beta and see what the game has to offer! I'm disappointed that Sephiroth isn't included and that Noctis isn't even in yet but I'll try everyone else, although I'll primarily use Onion Knight, Santotto and I'll try Terra since I read her TV tropes and like her tropes and I also have seen her full outfit which I also like

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
TLDR is at the bottom.
PSN game codes (and most DLC codes) can add only 1 game or DLC item to your account. You can't have two copies of "Game A" even though you may try to redeem two different codes for "Game A". The system is designed so that you can't redeem a code for the same version of one game that is already tied to your account, for this example I'm going to use my Blizzard.net account to compare but it is still the same thing as PSN in this regard. I am unable to connect my Collectors Edition of Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls to my B.net account because I had pre-purchased the Digital Deluxe edition several months before launch and hadn't expected to get my hand on a physical copy of the D3CERoS. I tried to "upgrade" my digital deluxe version to the Collectors Edition but this has failed because the Digital Deluxe and Collectors Edition are considered the same thing in the Blizzard library. If I had the base version of Reaper of Souls then I would have been able to successfully upgrade to the Collectors Edition but because a version of the CE of RoS was already on my account I am unable to actually tell Blizzard accounts that I have a physical copy beyond a picture on Twitter.
I have two copies of the DFF closed beta, however my account (and everybody else's accounts) is only able to redeem one of those codes. The codes are inactive so if you try to redeem one right now you will get an error saying that either the code is invalid or has already been redeemed. Inactive codes will bring this up and Friday at 9PM PDT we should be able to redeem the codes and download the beta.

TLDR, try redeeming your code after 9PM PDT on Friday because codes are inactive right now and you can only have one copy of any game tied to a PSN account so I gave my extra to a friend.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm just really unlucky with these kinds of things. Always when I signed up for a beta for a game or PS4 update, I get no code. :/ Oh well...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm just really unlucky with these kinds of things. Always when I signed up for a beta for a game or PS4 update, I get no code. :/ Oh well...
Maybe it's karma?? Lol just kidding XD if I was in the EU and if I received a extra code I would have gave it to either you or jade. Normally I'm unlucky myself but I prayed and crossed my fingers, plus with everything I've endured I deserve this XD

I hope there is a mode I can use to just simply look at character models in some manner like practice or a model viewer

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Karma is blocking you now. Lol not kidding. XD
Lol alright XD so utterly childish XD

Anyways I can't wait to play, I'm hoping I'll be able to encounter other users who also received the code and I'm hoping the connection is good enough in terms of netcode

Jadeinchains

I'm surprised they just don't have more beta codes? But I don't really know about the whole beta thing since I don't think I've ever done one. I didn't register or whatever for this games beta codes anyway though. And lol that's really cute fanart. :p

Jadeinchains

Nv0bM9x.jpg

Okay, I guess I won't buy Dissidia anyway if PS+ is for some strange reason mandatory.

Wait what?!
tumblr_inline_o3dyv0vP861qddzt0_500.gif

I NEED PS+ to even play the game? Surely that must be wrong and they just mean to play online? Right?! I mean isn't there going to be a single player story and arcade mode and other features?

If you need PS+ to play the game then...I guess I won't be getting it either.

Jadeinchains

OMG...I...I can't even... Just announced on Gamescom:

feather_keyart_final.jpg

It looks cool though. ;)

I'm shook. That is so random lol and non canon? But also Canon at the same time? It looks really cool though tbh. Cindy is there which is amazing cause I wanted to see more of that and Lestallum is going to be more explorable which is great too since I enjoyed Lestallum as a town. And what it comes out next week? That's good too.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD