For Honor discussion

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Free on a console people already own is much cheaper than not free on a PC that would likely need to be upgraded or purchased outright to hit that 60fps. Exposure is a good thing for a game this old.

Hazard

Standard Donor
Can anyone inform me on Kensei's changes after his overhaul? I hadn't played FH since sometime last year, but I do know he finally got his well needed opener.

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
Can anyone inform me on Kensei's changes after his overhaul? I hadn't played FH since sometime last year, but I do know he finally got his well needed opener.
He has one of the best movesets now. You can cancel his top heavy into a stun that guarantees a light attack. And you can also soft faint his top heavy into a side light/heavy. But there’s more shit that got changed for him but I don’t know from the top of my head.

NightAntilli

Kensei is really great now. Not the best one by far, but definitely respectable. From the top of my head these are the changes;

Top heavy finisher animation and properties have changed. It is an unblockable that can now be soft cancelled into a side light/heavy or a guardbreak.
Starter top heavy can be soft cancelled into a pummel that guarantees a light, as mentioned above.
Forward dash light is a very quick top light that covers great distance.
Forward dash heavy now is like the old top heavy finisher, but as a standalone move.
Side dodge attacks now combo into a finisher if it hits, including the top unblockable heavy with its soft cancels.
Zone attack has been adapted a bit.

I think there were some changes in the speed of his attacks as well, but I don't remember those.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD