GEN FU AND PAI DEVELOPER FIGHTS!

Mystline

New stage? Also Pai looks exactly the same as she does in VF. Anyone see any differences?
Edit: I should have watched a little bit longer. It's just a new part of a stage we've already seen.

Zeo

This must be the Temple of the Dragon... I thought it was. Cool, now Sakura is a complete stage.

Pai and Gen Fu both look great though I think Pai is a little... how should I say... cartoony. Using her all the same.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Pai looks awesome, as does the new tier of Sakura. Gen Fu looks the same. Did Gen Fu have a new VA? He doesn't sound the same to me.

matsu

I knew Sakura wasn't a stand alone stage when i first saw theses stairs.Something was missing and i was right :).
This matchup is really impressive.I can't wait to see a high level Genfu vs Akira.

:8::P+K: being Gen Fu 's Critical burst ?I knew it too :cool:.

Ok then let's try my almighty power ,hmm i see something... Ein will be in...and helena will be top tier again....

I can dream right?

Batcommander

Pai looks absolutely stunning, and that stage went from being my least favorite to the most impressive to me. I hope we see more of the other stages, isn't there another Circus stage we haven't seen yet?

Doug Nguyen

So is the stage now called temple of the dragons or sakura? Nice stage though, ten times better now that it has more depth to it. And im sorry but i hate the VF voices, i know they arent suppose to be taken serious from what ive heard, but i just dont like them at all. I dont mind Akira's that much though, but Sarah has to be the worst.

xFatalDMG

Pai seems to still have her setups from VF5FS, which is good news for experienced Pai players. Cant wait to get my hands on her. And with this critical stun addition, OOOH MANNNN IM SO HYPE//

Also for some odd reason, seeing Gen Fu and Pai fight reminds me of Lau and Pai fighting.. the whole father daughter thing

Ok I just noticed at the end Pai can connect her 9K+G two times to extend the combo... pretty dope

Darrell

The kinda ruined some of her animations. 1:45 of the second vid. That throw animation looked better in VF.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD