Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

CrimsonCJ

GGs to Return of the Shadow, likewise. We shall meet again! Your Lisa is a lot of fun to play, very mobile.

GGs to Vervent, with a very nice Hitomi. Would love to play that again, see how our game would evolve.

Raansu

ggs to DR2K2 and Vigaku. Keep running into those two in ranked. Starting to go on autopilot against them, not good. We need to have a nice set so I can adjust to your playstyles and not just see you as "opponent #35235".

lol I know that feeling. I was already on auto pilot when I got queued against you and you picked Hayate. About half way through the match I was like "derp who is this?" lol then you smacked me with 3 mid kicks in a row lmao.

Zeo

lol I know that feeling. I was already on auto pilot when I got queued against you and you picked Hayate. About half way through the match I was like "derp who is this?" lol then you smacked me with 3 mid kicks in a row lmao.
Few see that many mid kicks coming rofl. At that point they are conditioned to duck or not hold at all because of the raijin. And I picked Hayate against you because I knew you were going to sidestep my Akira into oblivion and I didn't feel like dealing with that.

You were one of the few I wasn't on autopilot against..... after the first round or two.

Raansu

Few see that many mid kicks coming rofl. At that point they are conditioned to duck or not hold at all because of the raijin. And I picked Hayate against you because I knew you were going to sidestep my Akira into oblivion and I didn't feel like dealing with that.

You were one of the few I wasn't on autopilot against..... after the first round or two.

Well at least you weren't on autopilot that fight =P. I literally didn't know it was you till like the third round and by then it was too late haha. All morning I had been fighting the same three people so I was just like doing a pattern over and over and falling asleep lol.

Zeo

Well at least you weren't on autopilot that fight =P. I literally didn't know it was you till like the third round and by then it was too late haha. All morning I had been fighting the same three people so I was just like doing a pattern over and over and falling asleep lol.

That's playing in the morning for you. I usually either start going on autopilot/getting sloppy and falling asleep, or go into this zen mode and start playing at the peak of my ability. Usually it's the former, like it was today.

Skilletor

GGs to Return of the Shadow, likewise. We shall meet again! Your Lisa is a lot of fun to play, very mobile.

GGs to Vervent, with a very nice Hitomi. Would love to play that again, see how our game would evolve.

Hey, are you on PSN? I believe we were running into one another in ranked for awhile. I'm Skillzilla81 and would've been using Tina or Ayane (I forget, but your name seems familiar). Anyway, if it was you, good games and a really nice Helena. I have problems fighting her and Lisa online. :(

I'd like to get in a set if it was you and play for longer than 2 or 3 rounds. :)

CrimsonCJ

Hey, are you on PSN? I believe we were running into one another in ranked for awhile. I'm Skillzilla81 and would've been using Tina or Ayane (I forget, but your name seems familiar). Anyway, if it was you, good games and a really nice Helena. I have problems fighting her and Lisa online. :(

I'd like to get in a set if it was you and play for longer than 2 or 3 rounds. :)

Oh, yes, we've played! And I am definitely open to that, though I'm out of town for the weekend.

DrDogg

Bad games to Xcaliur Bladez (S+) on Xbox.

1 bar connection, playing Helena, doing nothing but unsafe attacks with no regard for blocking or any kind of defense. Yet... everything he did magically couldn't be punished, interrupted or evaded.

Yay for online...

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
GG to Blasian, Brute, DOA_Eater and whoever else were there. I can't remember all your names and not sure if all of you even went to this forum. XD

Doa_Eater

GG to Blasian, Brute, DOA_Eater and whoever else were there. I can't remember all your names and not sure if all of you even went to this forum. XD

And don't forget Mr. Kwiggle i stayed a bit longer tll he cleared the lobby, definitely might be the best Christie currently, never misses a juggle and that stance execution is just prefect.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
And don't forget Mr. Kwiggle i stayed a bit longer tll he cleared the lobby, definitely might be the best Christie currently, never misses a juggle and that stance execution is just prefect.

Yeah I've sent him a FR. Definitely good to meet a good Christie. Also will help me better my Lisa playing him.

DrDogg

Bad games to every single person I played tonight, especially the people with 1 bar connections who spam unsafe attacks and then feel the need to taunt after they win.

Playing this game online is an exercise in frustration...

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Good games to Sector (ScattereDreams) and LA2URA.

Bad games to myself. I must train harder.

Raansu

Bad games to every single person I played tonight, especially the people with 1 bar connections who spam unsafe attacks and then feel the need to taunt after they win.

*taunts* =P

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
GGs to Blasian, DOA_Eater, Gruff, JDE, Brute, Higura, Ryujin, Tenryuga, Ryuzuya, Dragonkick, Alekian, Takade, DOA4SHADOWFOX, Mr Kwiggle, AngryWorm and sorry if I forgot anyone else. Played so many good players today. Haven't been in such big lobbies since DOAU. XD

Brute

Standard Donor
GGs to Blasian, DOA_Eater, Gruff, JDE, Brute, Higura, Ryujin, Tenryuga, Ryuzuya, Dragonkick, Alekian, Takade, DOA4SHADOWFOX, Mr Kwiggle, AngryWorm and sorry if I forgot anyone else. Played so many good players today. Haven't been in such big lobbies since DOAU. XD
^Ditto this.

Lol. Should have told him that he needed to guard his left and check his right.
This comment murdered my sides. xD

Scornwell

^Ditto this.

This comment murdered my sides. xD
I believe my favorite complaint about the recent patch that I've read here is that fact that "Showdown" still plays in the online menu, nonstop. "It's like nothing has changed!"
Oh yes, GG's to
1. Renarism. Learn something new everytime I play this guy. Incredible.
2. FakeSypha. I'm trying to rhyme "winner" with "Argentina" but it comes out pretty lame, so I'll just stick with "you're a pretty cool dude"

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Also I have to say GG to Vervent last night. I don't know how I forgot to mention him. He has an excellent Hitomi. Those were some great fun matches between me, him and AngryWorm.

shunwong

+ 1. When I find one of these: Dashboard. Avoid said gamertag. I might reduce my chances of finding a match by 50% but I'm not fighting those button-mashing lag-abusing post-round-taunting scum twice.

On the bright side: I fought Master Ari on ranked. He won 3-1. I sent him "GG" and he answered "GG very nice". Why can't everybody be this civil? Being beaten like this is a pleasure.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD