Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Brute

Standard Donor
Some - if not a lot of people - say I'm a Christie spammer too and somehow get wins, yet you never went out of your way to say very very bad games to me when we played the last two times.

What's the difference between me and him?
This again? That's like if someone said "ggs Brute. bad games to ____ for being a jerk" and then I went "Some people call me a jerk. What's the difference between me and him?" Obviously said person feels one is a jerk when the other isn't. And in this case, obviously said person feels you are not a spammer. Obvious.

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
Some - if not a lot of people - say I'm a Christie spammer too and somehow get wins, yet you never went out of your way to say very very bad games to me when we played the last two times.

What's the difference between me and him?
He did the same moves over again, and I could not hold his attacks.
You did some mix ups, throws, and counters.

indieanimator

Do FSD people play in a lobby? I've had the game five months (didn't have vanilla) & my skills aren't too great, but I like the game. I played w/some GameFAQs people last weekend. Any beginner skill level lobbies specifically?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Do FSD people play in a lobby? I've had the game five months (didn't have vanilla) & my skills aren't too great, but I like the game. I played w/some GameFAQs people last weekend. Any beginner skill level lobbies specifically?
I dunno of any beginners around here except me and a lot of people in public room lobbies. But there are plenty of people here willing to help you learn more about the game, so you won't be a beginner for long.

indieanimator

I dunno of any beginners around here except me and a lot of people in public room lobbies. But there are plenty of people here willing to help you learn more about the game, so you won't be a beginner for long.

Thanks. I'm not sure if I'll ever truly get the hang of 3D fighters, as opposed to 2D. But I enjoy playing. Feel free to reply if there's anywhere people play online on the weekend (I have to visit my brother to play).

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Thanks. I'm not sure if I'll ever truly get the hang of 3D fighters, as opposed to 2D. But I enjoy playing. Feel free to reply if there's anywhere people play online on the weekend (I have to visit my brother to play).
Do you have Skype?

GrandMasterson

GGs @GrandMasterson those were some good mirrors bro :D

Man, Zack mirrors are so confusing and crazy. You really had me saying "oh shit" when you beat me 3 rounds in a row.

But you can't throw that airwalk at me out in the open, bro. It's a bad habit but at the same time, nobody ever counters it online. It's like they're scared of a move with 60+ frames of start-up with no mix-ups and no tracking.

Looking forward to more mirrors. We will start the Zack Alliance

Blazeincarnated

Man, Zack mirrors are so confusing and crazy. You really had me saying "oh shit" when you beat me 3 rounds in a row.

But you can't throw that airwalk at me out in the open, bro. It's a bad habit but at the same time, nobody ever counters it online. It's like they're scared of a move with 60+ frames of start-up with no mix-ups and no tracking.

I know I have a bad habit of doing it because I just like it lol

Looking forward to more mirrors. We will start the Zack Alliance

They will know, that they can't stop this deadly alliance... MUAHAHAHAHA! ;^)

indieanimator

Do you have Skype?
No, but I should be playing this weekend. I was maining Gen Fu for a while, but have been using Bass more now. Brad seems really complex (not even sure of a good combo to get CB to PB), but fun to get into.
I guess people here do what GameFAQs does? Contact someone through their PSN, then click Join to find them in a lobby. Wish I'd done this for years for @2D FGs.:confused: I should once my brother or I gets BlazBlue CP.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD