Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

NightAntilli

Bad games to Julius Rage.

If the first match is laggy, you win and don't say anything, but then the second match you complain about lag when I won while it lagged less, you're a f-ing hypocrite.

Brute

Standard Donor
I don't play either Christie or Rig. Only XZero I am is 264. My alt account isn't even an XZero.
Then nevermind, lol

Wow. Two XZeros. Go figure. That would explain why it seemed like you didn't recognize me, haha

UncleBiscuits79

Ok, I am just throwing it out there. On X360 'TenaciousBlayze' is a crybaby Rage Quitter who can't take a loss like a man. Bad games to him and ALL rage quitters!!

I was playing Hitomi, and he was Mila in a ranked match. I was beating that ass pretty good and won the first 2 rounds pretty convincingly. He then rage quitted about halfway through the third round of me kicking his ass. He then accused me of button mashing?????

You know, I am not that good yet, but I HATE HATE HATE rage quitters online. I have gotten my ass spectacularly beat by good players on line in the past and i have NEVER QUIT. I figure that every time I lose, I learn something and I get a little better every time.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD