Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Yeah, but I figured it'd be with Alpha.

Meanwhile, I'm trollin' with Alpha and he's trollin' with Christie. So much reverse troll I can't even.

I was trolling with everyone I was using, but I was trying to masquerade it as proper play by still somewhat paying attention to the neutral game before I go "Fuck it".

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
GG I guess....
2ngsrco.jpg

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I've toyed with the idea of starting a very large, open group dedicated solely to shaming terrible gamers who have the audacity to send hatemail for getting blown the fuck up. Basically when somebody produced irrefutable proof of hatemail, everyone would do the equivalent of spamming them with "git gud" messages. Think of it like the people who picketed the Westboro Baptist Church cunts when they tried to picket a funeral or something.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I've toyed with the idea of starting a very large, open group dedicated solely to shaming terrible gamers who have the audacity to send hatemail for getting blown the fuck up. Basically when somebody produced irrefutable proof of hatemail, everyone would do the equivalent of spamming them with "git gud" messages. Think of it like the people who picketed the Westboro Baptist Church cunts when they tried to picket a funeral or something.

OMG I would love that, make it happen!

Brute

Standard Donor
casuls

Giantdad.png

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I would even go to the extreme of instigating the person until they threaten me and then report them to sony and get their account banned lol

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I would even go to the extreme of instigating the person until they threaten me and then report them to sony and get their account banned lol
And that's exactly why I haven't done much more than think about the idea. Too many people would abuse it.

Adamleelight

Funniest thing about hatemail is they all seem to have the same dumbass mindset. "Youd never beat me in a REAL fight" Like please shut the fuck up. They get so butthurt, they try there best to intimidate you after getting outplayed like a bitch.

trDvIwj.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD