Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

DrDogg

Bad games to DylBond007 for playing Helena in a 1-bar with slow down lag (in addition to the standard input lag). He literally whiffed multiple attacks and just continued to mash out her strings, ignoring frame data. Even when I wait for an attack that was more unsafe than normal (say -12 instead of -9), I still couldn't interrupt his next attack or throw punish. I just had to stand there blocking trying to guess when the BKO Throw or low that stuns on normal hit was coming. I blocked the low a few times, but again could not punish or interrupt his next attack.

When he won... he taunted. WTF

Jefffcore

Good games to Rikuto, that not left the lobby when I came in with my 1 bar connection (I can't say the same for other "elite" players here). :)
BTW, was quite playable...I think the lag occurs when the host exceeds the upload bandwidth, due to the large number of users, and in that case, we were only 3.
It lags because you're not from North America. Lag isn't fun, you can't expect people to play when it's that bad. Most don't like playing online in general.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Bad games to ElectrifiedMann... who played an online Helena to impress even the most hardened online player. Unsafe attacks? Nah, they're frame advantage online and I'm going to abuse it.

Also bad games to TK Flow Master who told me that I turtled too much and did the same combo over and over and that pro players do not do that sort of thing.

But he's a more accomplished player than you offline :X

Nulite

Alright, I admit I was a little butthurt at AarLySs. My mic is on the fritz and sends out voice with delay, interrupting people sometimes. Didn't feel like I was being rude, so I was upset that she shut me down when I was trying to mention something.
However, I feel no shame for informing people to avoid games with you. Your behavior was just flat out rude and childish with the other player in that lobby.

So I will revise my statement:
Bad games to Nulite.

lol you make no sense but ok haha good luck with that

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
GGs to CrimsonCJ. Those matches were fun last night can't wait for our casuals offline on Friday and the tournament this Saturday. Get hyped!

Scornwell

GG's to WiZzYx, thanks for joining my lobby! I know it's not saying much, but best Brad player I've seen.
BG's to the connection with WiZzYx.

Ooobe

Awesome games tonight:). DragonSquare, JMEoxo and Banana_Eater. I thought there was someone else, but my player list betrays me.
Probably the best I've ever played, and my win rate is now down below 22% :cool: . I hope my yapping wasn't too annoying and look forward to playing again. Lol at the slow motion match finish.
<edit>
looked up names, sorry if there's any errors.

Zeo

ggs to Angryworm, CrazySteady, Jefffcore, Accurate, o Repoman o, Galen the Wise, TechRisingX and TwiztidNinja530.

Epic games to Neo Mp, training partner and my Akira brother. More in the near future I hope.

DrDogg

But he's a more accomplished player than you offline :X

Not sure what that had to do with my post but...

I guess that depends on your perspective. Placing 3rd in an early 20-man DOA5 tournament does not make him anywhere near as accomplished as I am. Perhaps I'm missing something?

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Not sure what that had to do with my post but...

I guess that depends on your perspective. Placing 3rd in an early 20-man DOA5 tournament does not make him anywhere near as accomplished as I am. Perhaps I'm missing something?

Wait what have you done in DOA5? As a player i mean.

I brought that up in the first place because you said he was straight online. I guess online tactics works offline.

DrDogg

Wait what have you done in DOA5? As a player i mean.

I brought that up in the first place because you said he was straight online. I guess online tactics works offline.

I said the tactics he used were online. And yes, they did work at AB... as a wealth of ignorance about Helena gave him a fairly easy run. Even Mamba will tell you that no one there knew how to fight Helena. As I told ElectrifiedMan online, I know Helena's frame data. What he did online would not work against anyone who knows how to fight Helena properly. Also, he didn't abuse online tactics when he lost as Kokoro. It was only with his Helena that he constantly attacked out of disadvantage.

As for my DOA5 accomplishments, I will never have any due to my job. However, my fighting game accomplishments far outweigh EM's single 3rd place finish.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
And people wonder why some folks don't want to travel for offline tournies.

Why would they even bother if they're gonna be constantly downplayed if they manage to do well? "Support the community", my ass. It's more like "Travel so we can mock you even more if you somehow do well because you're not as well-known as some others". People can't even be happy for someone for getting as far as said person did against known players. Instead, they go behind people's backs (if not in public), gather in their little groups (if not solo) and spew venom about them when the subject comes up. But you already know this too well, don't you, Blackburry? ;)

Anyway, good games to Ultima Ivanov, Taiden, and Kronin.

DrDogg

And people wonder why some folks don't want to travel for offline tournies.

Why would they even bother if they're gonna be constantly downplayed if they manage to do well? "Support the community", my ass. It's more like "Travel so we can mock you even more if you somehow do well because you're not as well-known as some others". People can't even be happy for someone for getting as far as said person did against known players. Instead, they go behind people's backs (if not in public), gather in their little groups (if not solo) and spew venom about them when the subject comes up. But you already know this too well, don't you, Blackburry? ;)

Anyway, good games to Ultima Ivanov, Taiden, and Kronin.

Your post does far more damage than anything I've said. You say a lot of ignorant things and you rarely add anything of significance to a conversation. This is one of the most ignorant comments you've ever made, and that's saying something.

First, my initial comments had NOTHING to do with offline anything. It was a complaint about his abuse of unsafe attacks ONLINE. Even when someone else brought his offline accomplishments into the conversation, I did nothing but state the truth. I'm not going to lie to people in an effort to get them to play offline more.

It's like you didn't even read the conversation and just spoke out of your ass... like usual. There's a reason I keep you ignored.

Kronin

Good game to Awesmic (I won my first match against you, but I have still some doubts about the legitimacy of the outcome XD)

Good game also to Blazeincarnated, unfortunately yesterday I had to go after our match but I hope to play again with you very soon :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD