Premium Donor
BT = Back Turn (44p)
LFT = Lay Feet Towards (2p+k)
LHT = Lay Head Towards (3p+k)
HS = Hand Stand (66p+k)
BTHS = Back Turn Hand Stand (44p 66p+k)
DHO = Dokuristu Ho (4k)

BT 2p+k, LHT k8
15 frame mid punch to start it of, guaranteed on normal hit on a BT opponent and launches 8 kkk p+f on lightest to light characters (Works on mila) other wise HS kkkk or on heavy HS kkk p (forces get up).

HS f+k/kkkk
Leaves them in limbo stun (on counter at least). Follow up with anything in LFT. LFT k for a launch.

That's all I've figured out so far.

all i have found so far was 6p+k , h , p+k , 6p , h , 66p (CB) , 9k , p+k , 6 p+k , p or instead of p you can end with h+k but it does the same damage of 95 points...so i suppose it doesnt matter. im still new so tell me if i made any mistakes... :) (also you dont always have to hit h. you can simply wait a split second to cancel the string)

Tones

Premium Donor
Guaranteed means they cannot counter or slow escape out of it.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Guaranteed combos on normal hit for any weigth while oponnent stands and no walls (tested on Bass having slow escape activated at max speed, low hold recovery and also tech roll...). More hits can be added on lighter opponents...

I show hit and damage counts using (hits-damage) next to combo command
  • LFT P 8h+k k (3-42)
  • LHT P 4pp 6k 2pk (6-56)
  • BTHS p+k 4k 6k 2pk (6-69)
  • HS h+k k 3kpp 8p (7-71) Requires open stance (for limbo stun)
  • HS h+k k 46p6ppp wall (7-70+) Like previous but better if wall is close enough for last hit...
The next are the juglers on first normal hit. Most of them are well know, the others are new additions of DOA5. More hits can be added when first hit is a counter one, of course... ;)
  • 236p 8p (2-38)
  • 6kk (2-40)
  • HS p+k 3kk (3-44)
  • LFT 6k 3kk (3-46)
  • LHT p+k h+k (3-50)
  • LHT p+k 4pp (3-53) Better damage than previus but requires open stance.
  • BT 8k 2pk (3-54)

Tulkas

Premium Donor
After read in some posts about guaranteed throws follow ups, I've done some testing and the more damaging ones for any weigth (while oponnent stands and without walls) are:
  • BT p+h p+h 2pk kk (6-52) (updated)
  • 4p+h kkk 6k 2pk (7-63) (updated)
  • (wall just behind Brad) 4p+h 3kpp 3ppk (6-82) (new, nice i12 punisher)
Like my previous post, this test was also on Bass having slow escape activated at max speed and also tech rolling. So, more damage can be inflicted on lighter opponents, of course... ;)

I showed hit and damage counts using (hits-damage) just after combo command which lets us to think that BT p+h p+h follow ups don't worth the damage (even on light foes) because BT p+h inflicts 52 on normal throw and gets counter and counter+ status which follow ups doesn't.

HoodsXx

I know this isn't a guaranteed combo, but here are some combos I usually do with Brad. :1: :K: :K: :6: :P+K: :2: :P+K: :K: :8: :K: :K: :K: :K: :F+P: It does around 111 damage.

^ That's on normal hit though.

BTHSp+k,BT6p+k,BT2p+k,LHTk8,k k k,f=114dmg
this was tested on the same exact settings sergio tested his combos on.(tested on Bass fastest stagger escape and slow critical hold) your opponent can hold BT2p+k and LHTk however if you are anticipating them to hold either attack and delay either attack and hit them RIGHT after the attempt to hold with either attack you get the same exact results and damage :)

[CH]6h+k,k,k=63
[CH]6h+k,k=50 (for heavier characters)
If you land a counterhit with Brad's 6h+k and then press K you will get his while rising double kick move automatically. From what I have tested this will juggle all four of the hits for a total of 63 damage. I tested it on Bass and it seems as if the second series of kicks will sometimes miss. i will look into it in detail later

BT = Back Turn (44p)

BT p+k, LHT k
15 frame mid punch to start it of, guaranteed on normal hit on a BT opponent and launches 8 kk p+f on lightest to light characters (Works on mila) other wise HS kkkk or on heavy HS kkkp (forces get up). He has other and possibly better juggles, I just mention these so since you use the new stance.

Isn't it suppose to be 2p+k?

Seppu

for the lols:

BT :6::K::6_::K::8: (unholdable) :P+K: (unholdable) :4::K: (launcher) :6::P+K: , :6::K: , :2::P::K: force tech OR :H+K: more / wall damage.

i've managed to pull this off a couple of times online, and it's pretty funny when it happens. also:

:4::H+P: , :7::K: (guaranteed launcher) :P+K: , :4::K: , :2::P::K: force tech OR :H+K: more / wall damage.

both tested on ayane. there are quite a few more, especially on water / ice, but i'm too lazy.

HoodsXx

I found this out recently. In BT :H+P: :H+P: >> :2: :P+K: >> :K: >> :3: :K: :P: :P: >> :1: :P: :K:
BT :H+P: :H+P: >> :2: :P+K: >> :K: >> :3: :K: :P: :P: >> :P: >> :2: :H+K: (Force tech)
:4: :H+P: >> :9: :K: >> :P: >> :2: :H+K: (Force tech)
:4: :H+P: >> :9: :K: >> :P+K: >> BT :6: :K: :P: (If they tech on the ground, you can do :P: >> :4: :H+P: ) to continue the throw tech trap

for the lols:

BT :6::K::6_::K::8: (unholdable) :P+K: (unholdable) :4::K: (launcher) :6::P+K: , :6::K: , :2::P::K: force tech OR :H+K: more / wall damage.

i've managed to pull this off a couple of times online, and it's pretty funny when it happens. also:

:4::H+P: , :7::K: (guaranteed launcher) :P+K: , :4::K: , :2::P::K: force tech OR :H+K: more / wall damage.

both tested on ayane. there are quite a few more, especially on water / ice, but i'm too lazy.

In that first combo they can easily slow escape between 6k,hold6,k or they can counter it and you get stuck in the handstand glitch (which can give them a free standing grab)

You should test your combo's on heavier characters because that second one will always drop at the p+k on Bass and even on Brad you can't put the 6k in without them being able to tech the 2pk and low grab you

I found this out recently. In BT :H+P: :H+P: >> :2: :P+K: >> :K: >> :3: :K: :P: :P: >> :1: :P: :K:
BT :H+P: :H+P: >> :2: :P+K: >> :K: >> :3: :K: :P: :P: >> :P: >> :2: :H+K: (Force tech)
:4: :H+P: >> :9: :K: >> :P: >> :2: :H+K: (Force tech)
:4: :H+P: >> :9: :K: >> :P+K: >> BT :6: :K: :P: (If they tech on the ground, you can do :P: >> :4: :H+P: ) to continue the throw tech trap

In the first and second combo everything up to 3kpp is guaranteed on small characters but larger ones can punish the last part with a tech and low grab. (the first one more than the second)

The third combo works up til the 5p but larger characters can tech the 2h+k (but it is still very hard to punish)

The fourth combo is guaranteed up to the 5p+k on some of the middle-weight characters but on characters like bass and bayman they will fall out before getting hit by it or get hit really low to the ground

Seppu

In that first combo they can easily slow escape between 6k,hold6,k or they can counter it and you get stuck in the handstand glitch (which can give them a free standing grab)
i know this, that's why i said for the lols. the initial move is 69 frames or something ridiculous, but the last hit sends the opponent into a limbo stun when in an open stance.

You should test your combo's on heavier characters because that second one will always drop at the p+k on Bass and even on Brad you can't put the 6k in without them being able to tech the 2pk and low grab you
i show these combos on lighter characters so you can see the maximum potential / damage out of them. for the heavier characters, it's usually just a case of dropping some moves.

i know this, that's why i said for the lols. the initial move is 69 frames or something ridiculous, but the last hit sends the opponent into a limbo stun when in an open stance.

i show these combos on lighter characters so you can see the maximum potential / damage out of them. for the heavier characters, it's usually just a case of dropping some moves.

This is the guaranteed combo thread. Anything else should go into the juggle thread. Also the potential and damage aren't maximized because BTpp6pp ender does just as much damage without the risk of getting tech and thrown

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD