Halloween Designer Challenge 2015

synce

this ones pretty explicit but i like the colors and the kodachi :3
CFTpcKzUUAAO81T.jpg

Gonna be rooting for this one! The design reminds me of this boob-ariffic shmup on Saturn, I forgot the name :(

Candy Dragon

Busy working on my 4th entry, taking a break. Hopefully I'll get this done today, maybe tomorrow.Thought I'd give you guys a sneak peek...

Sneak peek.png

Last edited:

Boogie

im having an issue that some costumes don't really seem...halloween-y? seem more like bad ass high fantasy costumes to me.

............and props to kasumi for wearing a steel plate over her coochie and crack because that screams uncomfortable and possible yeast infection. cute design overall tho!

RetroMe91

I think we all might be being a bit critical. We keep saying the entries aren't very Halloween, but Halloween is just costumes. We already have tons of skeletons, pumpkins, witches, etc. If the characters are dressing up in a costume, then that's halloween, whether it's a zombie or teddy bear, it's still a costume.

Kronin

I believe that we got an example of it in the last pack where, according to my opinion, some outfits appear partially inspired from entries submitted from the fans: TN put together the idea of a superhero pack (more times wrote even on this forum) and that some of the entries could give them ideas for realizing something similar.

For this reason, if also outfits in this contest shouldn't be completely in theme, this doesn't avoid their use in the game later (in part or even made in a complete faithful way).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD