Halloween DLC 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

WisperG

Well, the pose of the hand seemed to me the one of his intro "Let's get this party started", but I used the "?" just because I could be totally wrong about it.
You can't manipulate the camera to take in-game pictures of intros though, and it's also the wrong hand for that pose anyways. I'm 99% sure it's not him.

KwonJigglypuff

I'm sure Ein will look sexy as a pirate.
I think a yakuza costume (with an eyepatch) would have worked too, just for the sake of more diversity.

yakuza-2sm_7083.jpg

Last edited:

Argentus

Hmm I don't know. He rocked in this costume in DOA3, so why not ?
Sure he has beautiful hair, but he is badass (and most likely villain-ish in DOA5, based on his tag team with Lisa).
Coat and glasses are balanced put by the mesh shirt lol.

Easily his best costume.

Although seeing his old model compared to his 5 face....reminds me of Xmen Legends Cyclops.

Normal cyclops
char_6336.jpg

Legends 2 cyke.
xmen_legends_2_cinematic_092205-76_320w.jpg

Lol

Tyaren

Standard Donor
...hopefully, thanks to you, we'll be able to select any of his costume with his hair down!

I doubt that though. None of the hairstyles found in single costumes (short hair Rachel and Sarah or white hair Ayane) can be used in other costumes. Maybe Brad gets that new hairstyle as a second choice for all costumes in Last Round though?

Kronin

Yeah thanks @Squizzo , hopefully, thanks to you, we'll be able to select any of his costume with his hair down!

I don't think so, very likely the loose hair will remain an exclusive option for this costume, exactly how for Halloween Sarah or Sport Rachel.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that Brad will get this customization for all the outfits in DoA5LR: hair down seems to be something that all the fans of characters with long hair wish available.

KwonJigglypuff

I doubt that though. None of the hairstyles found in single costumes (short hair Rachel and Sarah or white hair Ayane) can be used in other costumes. Maybe Brad gets that new hairstyle as a second choice for all costumes in Last Round though?

Yes you might be right. Soon!

UpSideDownGRUNT

C1-C3 for life it seems.

Oh well interested in seeing how the rest turn out.
Hey be thankful xD it could have been ALOT worse.
Pirate Ein isn't the best or most original idea, but atleast it'll get some fun out of me for a short while I'm bored of picking C1 all the time too lol

Number 13

Hey be thankful xD it could have been ALOT worse.
Pirate Ein isn't the best or most original idea, but atleast it'll get some fun out of me for a short while I'm bored of picking C1 all the time too lol
Doesn't give me much comfort thinking this will be at least better then his other fine dlc costumes such as bondage incubus and generic black santa outfit. Thank you TN though for gracing me with another costume option can't wait to see what I'm offered next year. I'll take a recolor of his karate gi at this point lol.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Doesn't give me much comfort thinking this will be at least better then his other fine dlc costumes such as bondage incubus and generic black santa outfit. Thank you TN though for gracing me with another costume option can't wait to see what I'm offered next year. I'll take a recolor of his karate gi at this point lol.
Haha I hear you, one more costume slot that will never get used outside of this month

Our best bet for any decent costumes are 5LR mainly DOAD C1 or a karate gi with the bandage wrist wraps like in DOA2/3/2U

EDIT: back on topic, i'm interested in what they give Hayate he only got one submission and it was basically a ninja costume not halloween like

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD