Halloween DLC 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number 13

So Helena getting an original or heavily edited outfit? lol one less candidate for the pumpkin outfit.

Rawbietussin

Really loving the choker. Bet it's something vampire-themed because of the bat wing-printed sleeves. (it probably could pass as a casual costume though)

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
its Kokoro's
kokoro spider.jpg

Argentus

if succubus ayane's bottom half is anything like her contest entry and ghost hitomi still has the buttcrack window, then im pretty sure skeleton kasumi will probably go through minimal changes. if anything her bootycheeks won't be munching the outfit.
If you think kasumis is bad you apparently hadn't seen tinas skeleton entry by the hentai artist lol

Did helena get Christie's staff pick?

RetroMe91

I like that better for Helena than Kokoro. I wonder what Kokoro will get since most of hers were just dresses? Perhaps she may get one of Marie Rose's.

Grim Reaper Phase 4 and Rig seem pretty cool as well as Pirate Ein. Not gonna lie...Succubus Ayane looks really hot. :3
Hoping for crow Hayabusa to be revealed and I hope that Hayate, Leon and Bayman get cool costumes. Skeleton Kasumi definitely needs to be toned down if it makes it in.
I think the skeleton costume is a pretty dope design. I don't see why it would need to be toned down.We've already seen waaaay skimpier outfits lol for example:image.jpg

RetroMe91

I actually think Mila will end up with the viking costume. It's the most costume like of her designs, it fits her, and I see them using it as another Bass/Mila combo promoter since they pair her and Tina up a lot lately.

Lisa, hopefully isn't that pumpkin mess thing, but instead gets that peacock burlesque costume or one of her Katrina costumes. She had some really solid picks.

Kokoro could easily be given many different costumes from others collections, so I wouldn't be too surprised of she got something from Marie Rose, Leifang, Hitomi, or even Ayane's collection. (Maybe even the 50's gangster costume!)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yes, very likely. I think, we all nearly forgot, that Team Ninja also has the habit of swapping fanmade costumes. Hopefully they redesign the Kokoro costume a little. In my opinion, that huge spiderweb and spider for example destroy the elegant look of the costume and make it look a little tacky and like something you would actually be able to buy at the mall for a Halloween party. ;)

Last edited:

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Yes, very likely. I think, we all nearly forgot, that Team Ninja also has the habit of swapping fanmade costumes. Hopefully they redesign the Kokoro costume a little. In my opinion, that huge spiderweb and spider for example destroy the elegant look of the costume and make it look a little tacky and like something you would actually be able to buy at the mall for a Halloween party. ;)
but ... isnt that the point ? lol

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Hehe, I thought someone would say that. ;) Yes it is...but I prefer Halloween costumes, that give the illusion, the characters have actually transformed into scary monsters or beautiful fantasy creatures, instead of throwing on just some cheap costume from the mall. Actual transformations have a longer worth for me. I use them longer and they outlive the Halloween hype for me.
What would you rather have? A costume of Helena, that gives the illusion, that Helena is an actual dark, beautiful, queen of the night, or a costume where she looks like someone who "tried" to dress up as a dark queen of the night and on closer inspections you see...oh, it's just smoke and mirrors... :/ For me personally it's the latter. ;) Most of all for someone classy and stylish like Helena. I could imagine, that if she's throwing a Halloween party on Lorelei Castle, her costume will be a custom made, very authentic designer dress, that's absolutely breathtaking.

Most edited post ever! XD I hate using my Vaio... >__<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD