Halloween DLC 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squizzo

Team Ninja just posted another one! It's "superhero" Tina the white/pink costume! I loved it!
Looks like Tina for sure.
Edit: I preferred Viking Tina, although this is a pretty good design too.
BzP_KVwCcAAMe2R.jpg

Kronin

I believe that for the originality in the concept Axouel's design deserved the victory over it, however that bride outfit if well done in game it would have appeared awesome even in my opinion. Anyway personally my favourite in the end was @Kodachi's design.

By the way I'm a master to bring back unpopular topics in FSD, so it's better to stop here and focus ourselves on the discussion about the Halloween pack XD

EDIT: Viking Tina it would have been great in tag with Bass, but this Hero one was very good even for me (more being American, a comic source fits even her nationality) =)

Last edited:

Blash

Thats obviously a butt, however it doesn't show anything as to what the costume will be like. Does anyone have a link to the costume they think this is?

Time for some shameless self advertising, PLEASE Team Ninja... PLEASE:
doa_halloween_costume_contest__updated__by_faceaway-d7pidr1.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Marie's not getting the belly dancer?

Pedos will be sad.

SGG_Jus_Sayin.gif

Don't say that! XD Even I actually really liked the belly dancer (sans the mini panties)! You know, I'm usually the one fighting for Marie Rose's innocence in here. XD

But I am incredibly happy, that Team Ninja seems to pick the good designs instead of the popular designs! :D That gives me hope, none of the trash costumes (sorry to the "designers"!) of the top ten are in.

And after Sumo Bass also Viewtiful Tina made it in. Already two costumes I voted for! :D

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Guys, this might not even be Marie Rose...or she get's a new hairstyle for that costume...? :confused:

Where do her pretty high on the head situated pigtails go in this costume?

BzOgef_CIAA8yaI.jpg:large

I don't think, the hat will hover above Marie's head, like in the original design:

1518337_550984938338929_4717657818859976671_o.jpg

That would look kinda weird in 3D and very unrealistic.

gnooz

OMG best costume is Tinas I couldn't believe myself for the first time I liked a Tina costume couldn't believe this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD