Halloween DLC 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsheMann21

Don't speak so soon. I knew MR wouldn't get that outfit b/c it's inappropriate given her appearance which, as Brute already pointed out, sets off the pedo alarm. No other girl is safe though from the diabolical @ss window. DX
Dang, you're right. Oh poopie (・人・)

Tokkosho

but Marie has some pretty Jail Bait costumes as is... *cough* C2* *cough* impractical as fuck *cough* how can she do 9K in that without being split in two *cough*

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I like that Marie Rose costume. One thing that bugs me though...................

Is those panty color schemes, why does that shit matter? The cloth is likely to cover it most of the time, unless you are in the depth area near the laser walls or having Nyotengu windstorm th.............Wait..........I said too much.

But 4realz yo, who cares about the panty colorz.

Photo mode dude.. wheres your imagination

Jokes aside though,

I'm so happy with TN's choices so far.
Heres hoping for Strongest man in the universe Leon (the astronaut one :) )

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Photo mode dude.. wheres your imagination

Yeah I know you were joking, I liked it because you wrote Leon.

Oh right, I should probably imagine adding a mini dolphin and a crayola box in a underwear that serves little value to the whole costume in itself, regardless of photo mode.

WisperG

The witch outfit looks good, but I'm mildly disappointed she's not getting the belly-dancer outfit, since that's the one I voted for. It's sexy, yes, but I thought it leaned more towards elegant than slutty. But maybe that's just me.

Blazeincarnated

xaxm.jpg

Squizzo

That was my vote for Marie, although I liked the dancer costume as well.
Looks like TN is doing a good job picking decent designs so far.

Xhominid The Demon Within

I'm kinda saddened that it seems she won't be getting that belly dancer costume...considering how everyone is acting joyous she isn't getting it, the salt honestly would have been real if she did get it.

Enough to sustain for a lifetime.

UpSideDownGRUNT

It was pretty obvious she was never gonna get that costume, it was basically a bikini in desguise and TN are trying their hardest to not over sexualise her.

To be honest witch MR was a smart move, it's halloween-y and it looks good on her and witch MR was my personalk 3rd choice out of everything she got.

Kronin

Awesome! The Halloween outfits are there with the teaser pics that I like! :D

Personally I loved Sumo Bass and Marie Rose witch and I voted for both of them, so without nothing against the authors of other great outfits for these characters, I would be glad to get them in the game.

PS: The author of Marie Witch is the same of the bride for her in the first contest (the most elegant version): as you can see she isn't trying to give her necessarily a fanservice or fetish outfit.

Bananakira probably lol. For Ein, Pirate Ein is probably what he'll get, but hoping for Dragon Knight Ein. Would be nice to have something different to use for a change that isn't... suggestive.

I can't believe, a fan of Ein that like my design XD By the way maybe it's too much similar to his previous Halloween one, I'm not sure if it would be really the best choice over pirate Ein.

I like that Marie Rose costume. One thing that bugs me though...................

Is those panty color schemes, why does that shit matter? The cloth is likely to cover it most of the time, unless you are in the depth area near the laser walls or having Nyotengu windstorm th.............Wait..........I said too much.

But 4realz yo, who cares about the panty colorz.

Well, Team NINJA was the first to start to customize panties from Doa4, so you can't really blame the author of a design if he/she think to give his/her ideas even on them. Personally I agree with you that these aren't important details, I customize them only for fun with certain outfits (for example classic red underwear with the Santa suits :p)

Last edited:

Princess Kasumi

PS: The author of Marie Witch is the same of the bride for her in the first contest (the most elegant version): as you can see she isn't trying to give her necessarily a fanservice or fetish outfit.
It really hurts to see this beauitful costume didn't make it into the game. If only this costume had more facebook likes than Axel's costume. Then it would have been made in-game! I love how many details this bride costume has. Imagine the animation of the veil in a battle!
42883202.jpg

Attachments

• 42883202.jpg
    42883202.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 170
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD