Helena's CE bikini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRI Mike

Guys what the hell, she looks beautiful! There's no way to make you people happy I swear to God, lol

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
That's a pretty good one too. I actually DON'T like a lot of Helena's bikini's or swimwear. A lot just look like colorful bra's from Lane Bryant LOL I expect bikini's to look sexy, not look like someone wearing underwear lol.

Yeah, most of her's are pretty lame, and while I agree with you that one piece swimsuits usually don't look very good, I do still like the way Rusty Nail looks on her with the new graphics. Though I'm sure that other swimsuits would have been better, I'm happy with Rusty Nail.

Guys what the hell, she looks beautiful! There's no way to make you people happy I swear to God, lol

That's not true, lol. I actually really like her CE swimsuit.

PhoenixVFIRE

I never said she wasn't beautiful, I just don't like a most(not all) of the swimwear given to her in games.
Yeah, most of her's are pretty lame, and while I agree with you that one piece swimsuits usually don't look very good, I do still like the way Rusty Nail looks on her with the new graphics. Though I'm sure that other swimsuits would have been better, I'm happy with Rusty Nail.
That's not true, lol. I actually really like her CE swimsuit.
Maybe I'll like it more in the new graphic :) I haven't seen the bottom yet lol ;)

Paulina

Dammit, I want swim trunks for the guys. Sweaty, pec-tastic ones plox. Just make everyone look like Mark Wahlberg and we're good. :Genfu:

H4GOm.png

And by the way, I will allow Gen Fu to have a tasteful, single-button-undone beach shirt. But no see-through water effect. Because old people's bodies are gross, and should not be celebrated.

ObTI4.png

I'm sure you won't disappoint, TN. Kthanx :lisa:

PhoenixVFIRE

Dammit, I want swim trunks for the guys. Sweaty, pec-tastic ones plox. Just make everyone look like Mark Wahlberg and we're good. :Genfu:

And by the way, I will allow Gen Fu to have a tasteful, single-button-undone beach shirt. But no see-through water effect. Because old people's bodies are gross, and should not be celebrated.
I'm sure you won't disappoint, TN. Kthanx :lisa:
They already said the guys won't get any . :/

ChrisArmoun

This should have been her bikini, it would make more sense actually. But that's swimsuit she's got is cool too.

helena.jpg
I get the feeling Sarah's bikini will be very close to this one instead, if they use her VF5FS default. Maybe they want more variation among the cast
sarahvf5fs.jpg

Vanity Assassin

not impressed, she's never gotten any awesome outfits, so far the only one that is cool is the blue one we have seen her in for DOA5. I am also so tired of the bow.

as for her game-play I am very disappointed in what I have read

KwonJigglypuff

I have the feeling Helena is a terrible cosplay of Sarah, with a longer ponytail, with the blue costume instead of the red one, without the tools and with the wrong bikini. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD