Hey Team Ninja! Dead Or Alive 5 Costumes WANTED!!

Raansu

hitomi_of_dead_or_alive_by_felsus-d4kqghl.jpg

:eek:

Gill Hustle

nah man that costume was awesome .. would love to see a remake of it with more detail ... mmmmmmm :p

Each his own sir :)!

For instance I find the Lei Fang VERY SEXY in your avatar pic . . . which reminds me how many times that particular outfit has been re-done:

She used to have these cool motorcycle boots in the original DOA2:

16697.jpg

She had the black AND a red version in DOA1:
DOA1_LeiFang_C4.png

This time with sneakers.

After a little more searching I find out there is a sneaker TAGGED "LEI FANG" ?!:

779194b70b8a57f9d5f0e262d5b10661.jpg

Damn! No wonder she got all dat dough! Ha Ha!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Each his own sir :)!

For instance I find the Lei Fang VERY SEXY in your avatar pic . . . which reminds me how many times that particular outfit has been re-done:

She used to have these cool motorcycle boots in the original DOA2:

16697.jpg

She had the black AND a red version in DOA1:
DOA1_LeiFang_C4.png

This time with sneakers.

After a little more searching I find out there is a sneaker TAGGED "LEI FANG" ?!:

779194b70b8a57f9d5f0e262d5b10661.jpg

Damn! No wonder she got all dat dough! Ha Ha!

yup yup .. gotta love the fang :p ..
i really hope my avatar costume makes it back ... but with a pony tail (or atleast the option to have one by a button press)

d3v

:eek: . . . Scratch that . . . THIS WOULD LOOK GAWD LIKE ON :helena: not that red pants BS they did in Marvel! EXACT COLORS AS I HAVE POSTED!
It was red in Vampire/Darkstalkers as well. It was only ever black in X-Edge.

Back on topic, I want a Celty alt for Christie. Black biker suit with the yellow and green helmet.
1682947-celty_default_large.png
13.jpeg

Actually, I'd just like to see her fight with a biker helmet as if she just got of a bike and couldn't be bothered to take it off. Different palletes could be references to different characters (skull helmet for Rival Schools' Akira).

Gill Hustle

It was red in Vampire/Darkstalkers as well. It was only ever black in X-Edge.

Hmm after reviewing some footage . . . It seems I owe you a Coke:)

But I know it was black in MVC and imo, they shoulda kept it that way to color coordinate with UMVC3 Team consisting of Morrigan, Thrish and X-23, or hell just gave us more pallete swaps with PAID COSTUMES :mad:

TRI Mike

For Ayane, her NG1 costume. I'd totally use her wearing that.

3743461619_e4704070c8.jpg

For Leifang, the blue and black versions of her default dress. I think the DOA3 sandals are better but the DOA4/Dimensions ones are fine too, just give me the dress in black or blue.

Leifang1.jpg

Also, the tuxedo for Jann Lee and a couple of bikinis for each girl would be really nice.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
View attachment 118
Is this the costume you were talking about from DOA1? This is Lei Fang's believe it or not(well, it's listed under her name in the doawiki outfit catalog. I dislike it :/
That one looks more like it was based on Pixie's skin, who was a popular character from Tecmo's lesser-known franchise "Monster Farm (Rancher)"

Pixie_2.jpg

FakeSypha

I'm already set. I use Christie, and my fav costume is her 'default' one, the white jumpsuit. I loved the modifications they did in DOA5.
Well my top 3 costumes for :christie: are:

So, seeing any of other two revamped with the current art style direction would be nice.

===============

Also, I'd like to see Lisa's C3 returning in DOA5.

Einzelkind

I think Christie should have at least one more concealing and assassin-like, femme fatale outfit. Maybe like that:

AF-VANDEVORST-FALL-2012-RTW-PODIUM-021_runway.jpg

PhoenixVFIRE

I know their toning down the sexy, but just for the heck of it...These were my favorites for Hitomi from DOAX2 and I wouldn't mind them making an appearance, but I'm sure there are better options :D
DOAX2Hitomi.1.jpg
DOAX2Hitomi.2.jpg
DOAX2Hitomi.0.jpg

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
dont buy into what they're saying .. thats more or less and advertizing statement to appeal to people so they can show that they're a little more serious in terms of the fighting itself ..
toning down the sexy my ass ...
christie had boob sweat for crying out loud !
the characters look hotter than ever .. and I garantee you, you will have even hotter outfits ...
theres nothing wrong with a game being a good fighter + sexy at the same time .. (which is hopefully what it'll be from the alpha demo looks and plays ... hell even hayate looks like a dude now .. )
these guys managed to make the hottest samus ever in other M .. believe me those skills will not go to waste ..

for now just enjoy the default outfits they're showing but i can almost assure you that there will be more outfits .. many of which will be sexy ... and maybe even funny ... weather they will be unlockabe or DLC is another ball game tho .. lol but Im hoping we get both because Im willing to support them if they give us good content ..

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I want the guys to get just as sweaty and have the shirts on some of their outfits to become translucent too. It's only fair, right?

PhoenixVFIRE

I want the guys to get just as sweaty and have the shirts on some of their outfits to become translucent too. It's only fair, right?
I agree, it's only fair game that the women playing the game can look at man-candy too, if we are going to be enjoying Ms. Sexy sweaty boobs..........I mean Christie.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
well ... hayate does look kinda hawt now .. lol ..
wait for shirtless ein in chains DLC ;) .. LOL

sexy tengu in a thong anyone ? :p

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD