Hot DOA Guy/Gal Discussion thread.

Xernuht

Off-topic: KokoYoshi, Donovan isn't Kokoro/Helena's father, that privelage lies with Fame Douglas.

On-topic:
DOA5_FighterPack_Rig.jpg

I'll be honest... total dude-crush. Dat voice.

Rubedood

Aside from Ayane's looks that give me instant boners, black haired beauties such as these two tend to be my cup of tea. After I post this, I'm gonna need a cure for yellow fever.....

First up, my personal favorite and current main the lovely Kokoro.
View attachment 1291

That looks VERY NSFW right there, not that I mind:)
I never really was a fan of Ayane, but this outfit just might convert me. They need to add this as an alt in this game

[/quote]

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I never really was a fan of Ayane, but this outfit just might convert me. They need to add this as an alt in this game

Welcome to the Dark Side of the Mugen Tenshin Clan. Enjoy your stay >=)

dead-or-alive-xtreme-ayane.jpg

Ayane_DOAX2_07.jpg

Ayane_DOAU_7.jpg

purple_line_by_cheojunio-d5zuvq0.png

;)

Forlorn Penguin said:
In my opinion, Kokoro got the best makeover in DOA5. She's just too damn cute now.

I agree. As soon as I hear her say "Don't get too work up!", I know that I've already lost because I won't be able to focus on the match. -_-

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Man, it's tough to look back at those old models. Thank god they all changed for the better

It depends on what you're looking for: realism or stylization. I happen to like both styles but appreciate the work that TN did on the more realistic DOA5 character models.

Take a look:

kasumi-doa4-vs-doa5.jpg

ayane-doa4-vs-doa5.jpg

I like the sense of distinguishment and uniqueness in DOA5's models because in DOA4 or prior, the females' faces all kinda looked similar. On the other hand, DOA4's faces are just so damn cute.

Kokoro_DOA4_06.jpg

leifang-ultimate2.jpg

Hitomi_DOA4_01.jpg

kasumi_ayane.jpg

Pocky Yoshi

Old school models hold no candle to the new looks imho. Ayane and Kasumi has never looked that sexy before.

Xernuht. I get Fame Douglas and Donovan mixed up haha.

Force_of_Nature. Whenever Kokoro says don't get too worked up, I get worked up. She gets me all fuzzy.

Also...
Off-topic: KokoYoshi, Donovan isn't Kokoro/Helena's father, that privelage lies with Fame Douglas.

On-topic:
View attachment 1297

I'll be honest... total dude-crush. Dat voice.
I am ready.jpg

Pocky Yoshi

Mila time! I'm also happy she has the same voice actress Ryoko Shirashi aka voice of Asuka Kazama(My favorite female in Tekken). A chance to hear something more than the typical sexy Tsun tsun Osaka hotblooded fighter. A more toned down and nicer hotblood fighter. Anyways, Mila overload...

[
14_zps18a85b60.jpg
mila_2_by_danielomega458-d65nkw4.jpg
mila_04_by_lord_honk-d60n16h.jpg
mila_4_by_danielomega458-d65nkz2.jpg
mila_5_by_danielomega458-d65nl1m.jpg
mila_at_the_beach_by_x2gon-d5sr857.png
tumblr_mbkra2CQD41qf0yago1_500.jpg
tumblr_mcczlzG6NK1ql7lfio4_1280.jpg
dead_or_alive_5_mila_by_torker88-d5r2bbi.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD