Christ, that first Kasumi.....

Just for you buddy ;)!

doa5_kasumi_tropical_sailor_xps_render_by_takebon999-d6a5ec2.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Eh, I'd say guys like Rig aren't exactly ugly looking:

rig_01v0916.jpg

Eliot, Hayate, Jann Lee, and Zack are pretty solid looking as well. Jacky's a sharp-looking dude also.
Eliot looks like a girl so he's almost on par with the girls in terms of looks since TN puts alot of work into their face models. My sister has also called Hayate "hot" on multiple occasions.(Plus Ein and Hayate are one in the same to begin with and she has a penchant for choosing any default costume he's shirtless in XD).

UpSideDownGRUNT

Tina already has her best throwback though, her DOA2 C1. Idk why everyone is obsessed with that zebra pants one its so dull compared to alot of her costumes.

Anyway forget legacy costumes, thatll never happen again clearly its been like 3 years since the last legacy set.

Back on topic though, Nyotengu is still one of the hottest girls in the game. I doubt many can argue that.

Argentus

Tina already has her best throwback though, her DOA2 C1. Idk why everyone is obsessed with that zebra pants one its so dull compared to alot of her costumes.

Anyway forget legacy costumes, thatll never happen again clearly its been like 3 years since the last legacy set.

Back on topic though, Nyotengu is still one of the hottest girls in the game. I doubt many can argue that.

I could on the simple basis of "Not my type". Girls who try to "push" their sexuality that hard are a huge turnoff for me. It's why I prefer more casual, girl next door types, like Mila

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I could on the simple basis of "Not my type". Girls who try to "push" their sexuality that hard are a huge turnoff for me. It's why I prefer more casual, girl next door types, like Mila
I'm kind of mixed in that myself, I love huge slutty girls/attention whores but I also like casual girls and even more reserved and classy women which I guess means I'm balanced in that regard XD

Argentus

I'm kind of mixed in that myself, I love huge slutty girls/attention whores but I also like casual girls and even more reserved and classy women which I guess means I'm balanced in that regard XD

i've always had a thing about hating pretenses and lies so I can't stand "Fake" acts like Nyo and Tina and Christie do. It's just trying way too hard to be "sexy" to the point that it goes way past it straight into "Silly". Their kind of sexuality is more along the lines of how every anime has that one girl with the MASSIVE tits that are meant solely to make jokes about how big their boobs are.

Fyi that's Honoka in this game as well. Since her only character design was "biggest boobs" and they phoned in the rest of her design.

I really really hate ALL the dlc girls. I can barely tolerate Marie for actually being a new character, even if I don't like her as a new character, but the rest were crossing lines.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
i've always had a thing about hating pretenses and lies so I can't stand "Fake" acts like Nyo and Tina and Christie do. It's just trying way too hard to be "sexy" to the point that it goes way past it straight into "Silly". .
I can't speak for Tina Armstrong and Nyotengu, but as far as Christie is concerned, you must be talking about Christie Monteiro, because the Christie I know doesn't try way too hard to be sexy.

She's an assassin. A femme fatale. Staying fit for the job is part of the job description. Sex appeal is hardly a chore for her, it just comes natural when she wants to use it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD