Hot DOA Guy/Gal Discussion thread.

Nightpup

How about posting some pics of him since you like him? =)
Because all my pictures of Bayman are ones I've taken in-game using Com vs Com(ehe >_>), and I have no idea how to get those from the game to my PC.

I've always found Leon to be the more handsome gent. I never really cared for the dollface of pre-DOA5 Bayman. Bayman does look really good in DOA5 though, as he got one of the best makeovers in my opinion, but I can only imagine that Leon's would be even better. I want his silver hair gracing my screen.
No doubt Leon would look absolutely amazing in DOA5. I don't doubt his looks could rival Bayman's, but Bayman will forever be my favorite DOA guy now. To each his own, I guess.

synce

alpha-chillin.jpg

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
>Facebook
Sorry, I don't need my friends seeing my pictures of nearly naked men.

Lol. You can just set the privacy on them to "Only Me". I do that with most of my DOA vids, so that my friends don't have to see a shitload of DOA5 replays in their news feeds.

Xernuht

Does anyone know WTF Jann Lee's problem is? I don't see how anyone can resist Leifang

The shipper in me wants to believe he's waiting to solidify his and Leifang's places as the top two civilian fighters in the world... then the nookie.

Since Rig beat him this time, we get to wait for the next title.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD