How is everybody enjoying the game so far?

Mailifang

I'm really enjoy the game since I finally unlocked Pai. Yeah her lack of damage sucks but OMG the amount of mix ups I can pull off with her has garnered me so much hate mail on PSN.Pai was my main in VF since the first game. I mained her up to vanilla VF5 until I switched to Sarah and Eileen. Over the past 2 nights I started using her and it was like getting on a bike for the first time in years. Sure you start out wobbly but after awhile your poping wheelies and riding with no hands on the handle bars lol. Well that's how it was I started using Pai.

Mailifang

I'm enjoying listening to people cry about Helena. I doubt she is going to have her force tech removed so this version of Helena is most likely here to stay.

As the saying goes, "put up or shut up".

All that early talk and speculation bout her lack of tools and how she is low tier turned out to be "theory fighter" BS.
Granted in the NEC DOA5 finals people did start to notice and capitalize on her weaknesses.

Omegan Eckhart

All that early talk and speculation bout her lack of tools and how she is low tier turned out to be "theory fighter" BS.
Granted in the NEC DOA5 finals people did start to notice and capitalize on her weaknesses.
Yeah, a lot of people playing didn't seem very familiar with how she plays. Even outside of her force tech set ups people rarely capitalised on her mistakes.

I will say this though as a Helena player, watching everyone play her exactly the same way was kind of depressing. I'm not happy about how she has turned out but she is what she is. As long as she is not technically "broken" then we just have to get on with it.

Brute

Standard Donor
Ryu got all fucky, and yet I can't stop playing him. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

At any rate, I do enjoy the game; a lot. Certain elements piss me off to extreme ends, but in the end I always come back for more. I also have a lot of hope for the future, specifically in regard to the balancing patch and any potential content DLCs.

MLP715

on a scale of 1-10 i give it a 6.5 its ok but there are a few things that annoy the F@#k out of me with this game but all in all i really want to like this game but i need an offline scene to really appreciate it

Lafintica

I like everything about this game except the AI that *@&^$($!!! retarded cheap buttons input reading...and our beloved netcode weird input buffering.

LostSkeleton73

Standard Donor
I still play it when I get a chance to. I'm just not too keen on some of the online issues that I still experience. Hopefully with the next patch, it should be resolved. I will say that TN seems to be giving this iteration more care than the other ones.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD