How's the netcode so far?

Codemaster92163

God, I can only hope so. But not many people have the game, so it'll be a small sample size of connection varieties, so we're probably better off just waiting 'til it comes out tomorrow, when everyone will be on.

WebHead

I stopped playing doa5 because I lagged with everyone since I live on the pacific. Have they fixed it?

DR2K

It has definitely been improved. There are still laggy matches to be had, but when it's good it's really good.

synce

Still shit, especially compared to TR. Seriously I'd say less than 5% of my matches in TR were noticeably laggy, in 5U it's easily over 50%.

And they screwed up the ranking system even more, now you can refuse people AND auto-avoid the last player. So have fun waiting on an opponent

Awesmic

Standard Donor
^My personal experience is the exact opposite so far. Perhaps there really are some differences between the PS3 and Xbox's netcode.. or something.

JJpalmer

I played a few earlier at a friends since the internet at my place sucks i didnt see any noticiable lag i was on 360 as well however

Zeo

The responses I've been getting from people are so mixed. Guess it really is something you have to experience for yourself.

synce

Hmm lag seems to be clearing up now. Maybe earlier I was playing Chinese dudes in US rooms. I don't know why TN doesn't put a flag next to each username

GeomighT

somethings different , ppl who i would always get 4-5 bars in doa5 with are getting 1 bar w/ no lag ... and we all see the same thing

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD