"Im giving this all I got!" - Honoka Combo Thread

Nikotsumi

Some featherweight combos: :honoka::alpha152:
CB > 4P+K > BT K > 6H+K > DS K > Dash P+KPP (this does only 1 damage point more than the lightweight combo, which is the same but ends with 2P+K4(6P)
CB (wall) > 33K > 33P X3 > P+KPP
HnK T > 8K > BKO K > DHO P+K > BT K > 236P. This combo is easy and does 110 dmg on HiC
HnK K > 8K > BKO K > DHO P+K > BT K > 236P (Critical lv2)
8K > BKO K > DHO P+K > BT K > 66P+K > HC P+K (Critical lv3, change combo ender with critical lv 2-1)

Wall combos:
Wall splat > 33P X2 > 6k > P+K4(6P)
6H+K (wall splat) > DS K > 33P > P+KPP
214P+K (wall splat) > BKO 4PK > 33P > P+KPP
4K2 (wall splat) > DC K > 33P X2 > 2P+K4(6P)

Last edited:

KING JAIMY

Another featherweight CB Combo:

33K - 8K - BKO K - DHO P+K - BT K - 236P

And a non-CB featherweight combo:

3KP - 3P - 3K - DHO P+K - BT K - 3K - DHO P+K - BT P - BT P+K

Saber

All you people using 33P > 3PPP after a wall splat, use 33P > PPP6P instead. It gives 5 points more damage and works up to Helena.

FatalxInnocence

All you people using 33P > 3PPP after a wall splat, use 33P > PPP6P instead. It gives 5 points more damage and works up to Helena.

I use 3PPP because it's useless everywhere else. But that's just me. I like the look of it. But yes! PPP6P does work in some cases =3 Is Nyo below Helena in weight class though? cause I know it doesn't work on her.

KING JAIMY

I use 3PPP after 33P because it lands all the time. PPP6P is more inconsistent; the last punch doesn't land all the time, possibly due to it being stance-dependent. Besides, 33P > PPP6P doesn't work after certain wall splats with much recovery.

KING JAIMY

I use 3PPP because it's useless everywhere else. But that's just me. I like the look of it. But yes! PPP6P does work in some cases =3 Is Nyo below Helena in weight class though? cause I know it doesn't work on her.
3PPP isn't useless at all, unless you mean it in the context of a juggle where no wall is nearby. As a stun opener on Counter Hit it's very good, because if all punches hit, you can immediately go for a Critical Burst. Also, the last punch of 3PPP is a natural combo and can be delayed immensely.

You're right about PPP6P not always working because I believe it's stance-dependent. Nyo is lighter than Helena, I think you just happened to be in the wrong stance and that why you couldn't pull it off (whether it works in open stance or closed stance, I don't know).

Saber

It's not stance dependent - you just need to wall splat with an attack with recovery frames that aren't too long. It works for me since I usually wall splat with 236P, 3H+K and 66P.

Nikotsumi

I used 33P > 4PPP but the last hit sometimes whiffs so i usually wall splat with 214P,4K2 and 6H+K or use the 3PPP

Caster Shell

I found 4P+K, 4PP, 6K2K after CB on heavyweights but I haven't seen anything else. Are there any solid juggle combos with her for heavyweights?

KING JAIMY

I found 4P+K, 4PP, 6K2K after CB on heavyweights but I haven't seen anything else. Are there any solid juggle combos with her for heavyweights?
How do you get that combo to work? I cannot pull that off no matter what...

Anyway, these are some CB combos I use:

CB > 33K > 6K > P+KPP
CB > 4P+K > BT K > P+KPP
CB > 8K > BKO K > DHO P+K > BT P+K

I don't think there's much else. Critical Stun level 3 gives the highest launch height though. This combo works with LV 3 HNK K, but not with any CB launcher.

CH 6P > PPP > DS P+K > HNK K > 6H+K > DS K > 6K2K

Caster Shell

How do you get that combo to work? I cannot pull that off no matter what...

Anyway, these are some CB combos I use:

CB > 33K > 6K > P+KPP
CB > 4P+K > BT K > P+KPP
CB > 8K > BKO K > DHO P+K > BT P+K

I don't think there's much else. Critical Stun level 3 gives the highest launch height though. This combo works with LV 3 HNK K, but not with any CB launcher.

CH 6P > PPP > DS P+K > HNK K > 6H+K > DS K > 6K2K

Oops! I meant middleweights for that last combo I posted, sorry about that. But thank you for the heavyweights CB combos, Critical Stun level 2 might not even have anything consistent for heavies but I'll test it and see.

KING JAIMY

Oops! I meant middleweights for that last combo I posted, sorry about that. But thank you for the heavyweights CB combos, Critical Stun level 2 might not even have anything consistent for heavies but I'll test it and see.
As for middleweights, the best CB combo I found is:

8K > BKO K > DHO P+K > BT K > 2P+K4(6P)

These are alternatives (less damaging, still useful)

33K > BKO K > BKO 4PK > 2P+K4(6P)
33K > 6H+K > DS K > P+KPP
33K > 8K > BKO K > DHO P+K > BT P+K
33K > 33P > 66P+K HEI P+K
4P+K > BT K > 66P+K HEI P+K
8K > BKO 4P > BT K > 2P+K4(6P)
8K > BKO K > DHO P+K > BT P > BT P+K

As for heavies Cr Stun LV 2 the best you can get is:

6K > 2P+K4(6P)
6K > P+KPP
66P+K HEI P+K

Juggle depends on your launcher

synce

Ugh too many of her moves send the opponent flying into walls that you can't even see on the screen. BT K is the biggest culprit, they really should remove wall splat from that. And HEI P+K would be a great CB setup if it didn't knock back about 2 miles

Nikotsumi

The best CB combo for heavyweights i found is : CB > 8K > BKO 4PK > P+KPP (BKO 4PK has to be done right after 8K or the last P won't hit)

KING JAIMY

Ugh too many of her moves send the opponent flying into walls that you can't even see on the screen. BT K is the biggest culprit, they really should remove wall splat from that. And HEI P+K would be a great CB setup if it didn't knock back about 2 miles
If you are back turned and juggling close to a wall, BT 4PP or BT P are your best options.

FatalxInnocence

3PPP isn't useless at all, unless you mean it in the context of a juggle where no wall is nearby.

I was referring to juggling. Not the use of the move outside of that. It's practically impossible to land 3PPP in a combo when there's no wall nearby after launch.... without the sacrifice of lots of damage anyway.

Saber

Honoka high-max damage stun-launch juggles on lightweights (that means up to Leifang and Pai). Launchers are bolded for easy reference.

CH 6P > 8K > BKO K > DHO P+K > BT K > 6PP (86DMG - use this for wall splat or to give some breathing room)
CH 6P > 8K > BKO K > DHO P+K > BT K > 6K2K (87DMG, max damage juggle, best for open space or oki)
CH 6P > 33K > 8K > BKO 4PK > 2P+K4(6P) (85DMG, doesn't work for Leifang and Pai)
CH 6P > 33K > 6H+K~K > P+KPP (83DMG, easier to execute, works only in open stance for Leifang and Pai)
CH 6P > 33K > 3KPP > 6K2K (82DMG)
CH 6P > 33K > 6H+K~K > 2P+K4(6P) (81DMG)
CH 6P > 2P+K > PPP6P (73DMG)
CH 6PK > PPP6P (70DMG)
CH 6P > 33P > 66P+K~P+K
----
CH 3K > DKO P+K > BT K > 66P+K~P+K (87DMG)
CH 3K > DKO K > 6K > P+KPP (78DMG)
CH 3KPP > PPP6P (83DMG)
CH 3K > H (stand) > 7K > 66P+K~P+K (75DMG, non-SEable)
CH 3K > H (stand) > 3KPP > 2P+K4(6P) (84DMG, non SE-able, does not work on Leifang and Pai)
CH 3K > H (stand) > 3KPP > 6KK (79DMG, 6K2K is 78DMG)
----
CH 6H+K~P > HNK K > 8K > BKO K > DHO P+K > BT P+K (99DMG)
CH 6H+K~P > HNK K > 6H+K~K > 2P+K4(6P) (101DMG)
CH 6H+K~P > HNK K > 8K > BKO 4PK > 2P+K4(6P) (105DMG)
----
CH 4K2~K > 33P > 2P+K4(6P) (73DMG)
CH 4K2~P+K > 33P > 2P+K4(6P) (72DMG)
----
CH 3P > 3P > 33P > 2P+K4(6P) (69DMG)

I'll work on midweights tomorrow. Until then, enjoy. :)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD