[Jan 20, 2013] SoCal Regionals 2013 AE, UMVC3, TTT2, SCV, DOA5 (Irvine, California)

MASTER

Standard Donor
Top 4 aren't determined yet except for me and NykNyks. Second pool starts today and the other 2 will be determined once the bracket plays out and Top 4 plays at 8pm today.

MASTER
:hayabusa:

synce

Nice to see Master repping Ryu even when he's not top. Not enough shots of Kat's cleavage though

Mailifang

COngratz Master!!!

That Grand Final was Epic.But when mamba whipped out those 3 straight low sweeps I was like WTH!? I couldn't believe Vanessa lost off a whiffed Dragon kick. I also want to give a shot out to NyksNyks for representing Da Fang(Lei-Fang).
Too bad levelup requires a subscription in order to comment but it understandable it keep the more obnoxious stream monsters from commenting.

NukNuks

ATTENTION ALL DOA PLAYERS THAT ATTENDED SCR

We got a handle of C-Mo and there are Modelo's in the fridge. Swing by and drink with us. Super 8 rm 131.

GG's to everyone btw. That shit was fun. Hope to see y'all at NCR (we gonn make sure it's there) ^_^

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Bracket for the tournament going down at the motel at the moment; http://challonge.com/DOA5HT

Crimson is out since he's sleeping, and Shadow is "going" to be out because that fool drunk as hell, haha.

We'll be uploading replays of our matches as well by tomorrow.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD