Jann Lee combo thread

Jann combos! been meaning to make one like forever, had to do each set while game recorded so I had to be perfect lol. 95% of the combos are from like day two i figured these so theyre probably old now. Oh, and sorry for any erroneous notation hope you get the gist!

DG = Dragon Gunner
DS = Dragon Stance
CB = Critical Burst
PB = Power Blow
SS = Sidestep
...... = Any ending combo you'd like.

#1 DG, 6K~DS, P, 6P~DS, P, 9P~DS, P+K, 33P, P,P6P, PPP6P.
#2 DG, 6K~DS, P, H+K, DASH, CB, 33P, PP6P, P2PK.
#3 DG, 6K~DS, P, 2K, H+K, DASH, CB, 33P, PP6P, PP2K2K.
#4 DG, 6K, 4PP~DS, P, H+K, DASH, CB, PB.
Vid of 1-4

#5 DG, 6K, 1PK, 9K, KK/K, 3K, CB, 9K, PP4PP.
#6 KK, 6PP, CB, 33P, PP4PP.
#7 P6P, PK, CB, 9K, PP4P, 1K.
#8 P6P, 6P, DASH, P, SSP, 7K, PPPK.
#9 DG, 6K~DS, P, PP6P~DS, P+K, DK.
Vid of 5-9

#10 PP4P, 4P, 2K, H+K, DASH, CB....
#11 PP4P, 4P, 6P, 9P~DS, P+K, 33P, PP6P, 6K, 4+6K.
#12 PP4P, 4P, DASH, P, SSP, 7K....
#13 PP4P, 4K, DASH(STRICT), H+K, DASH, CB....(This one is one I found day 4 or 5 haven't seen it done by anyone. Its special to me lol. Did it on Shin_Ryujin was excited still lost though, hes a gOD when it comes to Jann shout outs to him)
#14 6P+K, 6P+K, H+K, DASH, CB, 33P, PP6P, PPP2K.
#15 H+K, 1PK, CB, PB.
Vid of 10-15

#16 DG, DASH+P, P2PP, CB, 33P, PP6P, P+K.
#17 DG, 6H+K~DS, P, P2P~DS, P+K, 33P, PP6P, 236P.
Final vid 16-17

Chaos

It seems like Im having trouble using Jann Lee which is a shame because hes one of my main characters. :(

HiguraShiki

It seems like Im having trouble using Jann Lee which is a shame because hes one of my main characters. :(
That's strange. Usually the people that you be playin pro-pro-prolly can't stand you when playing as Jann Lee. Well at least that is what Chosen1 taught me.
Ehh all jokes aside, 6PP usually saves you.

Chaos

That's strange. Usually the people that you be playin pro-pro-prolly can't stand you when playing as Jann Lee. Well at least that is what Chosen1 taught me.
Ehh all jokes aside, 6PP usually saves you.
The odd thing about it sometimes I'll use Jann Lee extremely well but sometimes Im very sloppy. I need to go back to trainning mode again.

Leady?

You guys are awesome. Figuring out some high speed, next level shit :jannlee:

These are nowhere near as lengthy/damaging as the aforementioned, but attemptin to contribute nonetheless:
:H+K:, :1::P::K:, :9::K:, :6::P::P:, :P::P::P::2::K:
:4::P::P:, :7::P::P::P:, :9::K:, :6::P::P:, :P::2::P::2::K:

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
1pk, h+k, CB, 33p, blah blah blah. 150+ HP gone.

It's literally the only setup I ever see online.

Should start redirecting some of those players here so they know what to do when k gets countered lol Usually they just retreat and start trying to play guessing game with 66k and 66t.
Maybe it's just me, but no matter how high someone's skill level is, if they're using Jan Lee, I just can't give them any respect. I can't because I see the same abused moves that S level players use, being mirrored flawlessly by bottom grade players.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Maybe it's just me, but no matter how high someone's skill level is, if they're using Jan Lee, I just can't give them any respect. I can't because I see the same abused moves that S level players use, being mirrored flawlessly by bottom grade players.
Never judge a player's skill by their letter grade.

Tenren

Just cuz they use the same setup it just means it works. Also what about people like my self and A1R GEAR who have used Lee since DOA2. Are we suppose to just stop now that he is good.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Just cuz they use the same setup it just means it works. Also what about people like my self and A1R GEAR who have used Lee since DOA2. Are we suppose to just stop now that he is good.
I never said stop using him. He is what he is in this game. It's simply my preference.

Leady?

I never said stop using him. He is what he is in this game. It's simply my preference.
At least he has some logic to em. I've mashed Hitome (not literally 'mash' but I mean, I pressed random directional inputs and kick/punch combos) against a Hitomi player ftw, this is my first DOA game rly, aaand I've never gone through her moves list. Kasumi is ridiculous too. Also, Jann's crazy damaging combos take some practice anyways, so you likely died due to not knowing the matchup well enough. That's rly what it comes down to. Know what to expect from what chars.

pffpfpppfff.jpg

mfw I see a post bitching about Jann in Jann combo thread

Nereus

Standard Donor
I have one that i believe only works on Zack for some odd reason: :6: :6: :F: , :6: :H+K: , Cancel into :K: , :4: :H+K: , :3: :3: :P: , :P: :P: :6: :P: , :P: :P: :P: :P:

Nereus

Standard Donor
Another one... :6: :6: :F: , :6: :H+K: ,cancel into :K: , :4: :H+K: , :2: :1: :4: :P: , :P: :P: :6: :P: , :P: :P: :P: :2: :K: . Can't Stagger Escape it and its guaranteed after the :4: :H+K: . :jannlee: WATAH!

Nereus

Standard Donor
I found something else too... if you hold :3: :3: :P: JUST RIGHT.. you can get the full 50 pts of damage and the launch w/o the effect happening (Guy flips and falls down). Noticed the launch is less though. So, the more you hold it the better basically. This may be common knowledge but i thought it was interesting so i shared it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD