[Jun 21, 2014] The Dojo Monthly Tournament (Byron, GA)

alright thats cool!
I am going to do my best to get out there tomorrow this month has been rough on my tank and i haven't had the funds to get more gas lately. So if i don't show up that's why. However i still would like to come out and meet the other guys i will do my best to find a ride if not push my luck with my truck lol.

Kris Emery

I am going to do my best to get out there tomorrow this month has been rough on my tank and i haven't had the funds to get more gas lately. So if i don't show up that's why. However i still would like to come out and meet the other guys i will do my best to find a ride if not push my luck with my truck lol.
yeah im in the same boat well i have to get my license sorted out then i will start showing up on Wed!

All right i wanted to let everyone know that the venue im hosting the tournament at has decided he wants to do it as a lock in so if you guys don't want to drive home you are free to stay there for the night we will have more tournaments through the night for random games with only a 1$ entry fee and prizes will be given to winners. You are free to still come out for my tournament and then leave after it ends. Just some new information i learned today.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to miss this one guys :(. Something came up this weekend. I have to catch y'all fellas at the next one.

STBALLA1990

I cant wait, I have 1hr 1/2 drive, so I'm leaving my house at 2:30. Want to get a few casual before the tournament start =)

RhythmikDesigns

Congrats to Eric for winning. Big ups to Kurisu for hosting the tourney. Great matches to everyone I got a chance to play. I know my play was less than stellar to the viewers but hey I had hella fun :-D. Hope to see everyone, and more, next month.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD