Kat “Mystik” Gunn bio by Bryan Dawson

Game Over

I find it absolutely sad that he's as old as he is and cannot properly drive a car.

It's actually somewhat common for someone growing up in the NY area to not bother driving well into their 20s. Why bother, when you can get pretty much anywhere you need to go via public transport and/or bike. SF might be similar, as well.

R4712-VR88

It's actually somewhat common for someone growing up in the NY area to not bother driving well into their 20s. Why bother, when you can get pretty much anywhere you need to go via public transport and/or bike.

I guess. I just find it extremely odd. It seems like something everyone should know how to do reguardless of how much they do it.

DrDogg

I guess. I just find it extremely odd. It seems like something everyone should know how to do reguardless of how much they do it.

As Game Over said, it's not uncommon at all for people who grow up in NY. A lot of people there don't even own cars.

Sheba Baby

Nice read and as always Dr Dogg your an amasing writer..
YEah i saw that. I wasnt sure if that was the whole story and did they really name their clan PMS because there all girls or is there some creativity to their clan name "PMS"?

PMS stands for Pandoras Mighty Soliders

Game Over

Even if you don't own your own car, knowing how to drive is part of being an adult...

Then I guess a lot of grownup Asians are not adults. lol

(bad joke)

1225061641884.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD