Last Round - First Impressions

Akumasama

Re-done the training mode completely and found 2 small errors:

1) When you get to the tag throws part it says the old Vanilla DoA5 command (F+P+K)
2) When you get to the feather weight section it says Alpha-152 is the only one, whereas now we know there's Marie Rose too.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Re-done the training mode completely and found 2 small errors:

1) When you get to the tag throws part it says the old Vanilla DoA5 command (F+P+K)
2) When you get to the feather weight section it says Alpha-152 is the only one, whereas now we know there's Marie Rose too.
1)Vanilla tag throws were just throw
2)Marie Rose is Light not feather weight

Akumasama

1) Yes exactely, and the game says the command to do them is the Throw command instead of 6,6+ the three buttons :D
2) Oh I remember when they announced her it was said she had the same weight of Alpha-152 :O

Also 3) I got an "Complete Combo Challenge for all character" trophy unlocked by completing only one of them :x

Cadaveri

Guess there aren't many EU players playin on PS4 yet. Been searching for a match for the past 30 minutes :x

I manage to find quite alot of people, real problem is that game crashes at "searching for opponents" too often, really annoying.

Akumasama

I have min rank, max rank, any connection, any region. Looking for matches right now and not finding anything :x
Guess it's just an unlucky coincidence

Cadaveri

I have min rank, max rank, any connection, any region. Looking for matches right now and not finding anything :x
Guess it's just an unlucky coincidence

Whats your nat type?

I got moderate and finding people to play against quite fast

Edit: sigh game crashed AGAIN

Akumasama

My nat type is "Moderate" (according to DoA5LR).
According to the PS4 system menu it's set to "Type-2", so I should be alright.

Oh and yeah, the crash when you press circle to go back and it crashes there is really annoying.
Used to be there on the X360 version as well sadly, both Vanilla and Ultimate. Well, at launch at least.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I've noticed two issues that I have on Xbox One that I'm going to bring up in case anyone knows anything about them.

Issue 1) Achievements act really weird.
- Performing 1 tag throw unlocked the achievement for performing 10 different tag throws.
- Clearing one course in Arcade tag and Time Attack tag unlocked the achievements for clearing all courses in that respective mode for both tag and solo.
- When I played my first ever online match (which was a throwdown), I unlocked the achievements for playing an online match, playing 10 online matches, playing a ranked match, playing a throwdown, and playing 10 throwdowns. I got all of those from just one game and it also boosted my progress towards the 100 matches achievement by 60-ish%.

Ever since then, booting the game always caused my progress towards the 100 matches achievement to randomly fluctuate. sometimes, it'll be around 70%, the next time it will be at 5%, one day it's at 50%, etc. It's preventing the achievement from unlocking, despite me having already played slightly over 100 matches.

I'm assuming that these issues were caused by importing a save and maybe that somehow caused the tracker to have conflicting data or something.

Issue 2) Ever since the 1.01A patch released, when I boot the game, the "Checking the content..." message stays up for at least a minute now, whereas it would only be maybe ten seconds at most before. It's very annoying.

Candy Dragon

Mine is also "checking content" for what feels like forever. I have to start the game up and go do something else. Come back later. It just goes on and on.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Does anyone know, how to delete recorded matches (Special Mode-->Spectator Mode--> Fight Viewer) in the PS4 version of Last Round? o_O' Either I'm blind or there is really no option to delete recorded videos. XD

The Enforcer

Does anyone know, how to delete recorded matches (Special Mode-->Spectator Mode--> Fight Viewer) in the PS4 version of Last Round? :confused:' Either I'm blind or there is really no option to delete recorded videos. XD

As of right now, there is not. It has to be done through the PS4 System Memory options. Be careful not to delete system data as well since it has the same generic logo icon. (Accidentally did that the first week)

I don't like this interface, I'm hoping they adjust it since it's impossible to know which fight you're selecting other than by date/time until actually selecting a replay. That plus the lack of a delete option.

KwonJigglypuff

I live in Europe and I've just bought a PS4 and DOA5LR (physical copy). The game looks great but :
- I still can't transfer my saves from DOA5U (PS3)
- I can't use the "unlock method" by triggering R1/R2/L1/L2 in the Help & Option menu (it is actually called "Option" in my version...)
- I can't download all the DLCs that I've bought in Ultimate (Helena's DLCs mainly... poor her...)
- I cannot buy her Showstopper bikini nor the Ninja Pack 1

So far, only Honoka's costumes and separate characters appear on my PSN (I don't care, I don't have Core Fighter).

So yeah, it sucks.
It's a real mess. Thanks SCEE.

Any other glitch I should be aware of ? I'm quite late sorry guys, I had no internet for a few weeks so I probably missed plenty of useful stuff.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I live in Europe and I've just bought a PS4 and DOA5LR (physical copy). The game looks great but :
- I can't use the "unlock method" by triggering R1/R2/L1/L2 in the Help & Option menu (it is actually called "Option" in my version...)
- I can't download all the DLCs that I've bought in Ultimate (Helena's DLCs mainly... poor her...)

So far, only Honoka's costumes and separate characters appear on my PSN (I don't care, I don't have Core Fighter).

So yeah, it sucks.

Any other glitch I should be aware of ? I'm quite late sorry guys, I had no internet for a few weeks so I probably missed plenty of useful stuff.

Yes, you did indeed miss a lot. A lot of drama. ;) As you have found out for yourself, there are still a lot of problems plaguing Last Round since release. But Team Ninja are already working on it. XboxOne/Xbox360 and PS4/PS3 got their patches outside of EU. We should get them in the coming days too. Only then will the unlocking cheat work. The DLC you addressed isn't available yet. But I think, that's not SCEE's fault. It is generally not available outside of preorder codes.
As for a glitch you should look out for: Don't do the tutorial mode in French/German/Spanish or your save game might get corrupted. Better wait until the patch is out here. :)
Other than that, I have the game since the 19th Febuary and so far I had not one single problem with the PS4 version of Last Round. So, I think, you should be fine too.

UpSideDownGRUNT

So yeah, it sucks.

The unlock code only works on patch 1.02, I don't think that's out in Europe yet.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD