Last Round - First Impressions

TOBMAST3R

I'm really happy with the outcome of DoA5LR so far. The textures and details on the backgrounds are slightly better, the hair physics are kinda improved and the lightning is much better now.

I do really enjoy the gaming running now on 1080p/60f! (PS4 Version)

B-KMWyYIEAEcme8.jpg:large

B-KMihGIYAAARKa.jpg:large

B-KMu7GIUAA9ueu.jpg:large

B-KM8WtIYAA-VKq.jpg:large

B-KQK7HIQAEYVzH.jpg:large

Argentus

I'm really happy with the outcome of DoA5LR so far. The textures and details on the backgrounds are slightly better, the hair physics are kinda improved and the lightning is much better now.

I do really enjoy the gaming running now on 1080p/60f! (PS4 Version)

B-KMWyYIEAEcme8.jpg:large

B-KMihGIYAAARKa.jpg:large

B-KMu7GIUAA9ueu.jpg:large

B-KM8WtIYAA-VKq.jpg:large

B-KQK7HIQAEYVzH.jpg:large
Ayane looks awesome with the mask.

And rachel looks SOOOOOOOO much better without the marge simpson beehive lol. Now if she could just tone down the gawdy lipstick, she'd look downright gorgeous.

hayate's new outfit looks awesome, too.

But I don't really see any difference between those screenshots and 5u ones. just me?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
OMG, seeing those amazing shots, I'm dying here! D: When will I get my f****** game?! >__<'
@Argentus, believe me, I have spend hours, days, probably weeks in the photo mode, these new shots' IQ are so much better, than what you can get in Ultimate.
@TOBMAST3R: Geile Bilder! o . O Did you do them with the PS4 share function? And did you do something with the saturation or is Last Round really that colorful? O: You also got the preorder DLC...Where did you get the game from?
@Chapstick, are these your pics? :D They do look indeed good. And so Brad does have his loose hair with other costumes after all! :)

Last edited:

Kasumi

Got mine here in Europe, the game looks awesome on PS4, even without AA and is so frikin smooth.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Should be getting my X1 retail copy sometime soon today and Xbox One is getting a screenshot app in march yaay ^^ expect me to post in teh photo thread more lol

Edmund

I don't know why but the AI seems to choose the Santa outfits a lot and they are downright ugly. Just did an arcade mode run, and out of the 8 opponents, 3 of them wore santa outfits.

And I seem to get the game being unresponsive after completing an arcade solo/tag mode as of today. Didn't get this glitch earlier.

And 2 questions

1) What is this IQ i've been reading about.
2) Is there supposed to be Anti Aliasing (AA) in the game? Is there a patch that will add AA to the game?

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
1) What is this IQ i've been reading about.
2) Is there supposed to be Anti Aliasing (AA) in the game? Is there a patch that will add AA to the game?

1) Image Quality
2) There apparently is no anti aliasing in the game. The higher resolution makes it more bearable though than in DOA5/DOA5U. No, a patch can't really fix that. The PC version will, though. ;)

gnooz

This game really needs AA and slight motion blur I hope they will add them to PS3 and 360 versions too. I don't know whether last gen engine could work fine with these additions though.

deiteu

So on 360 you have to buy Honoka and Raidou right? And you get the fan costumes for free? I haven't updated it yet, not gonna do that until a bit later since I heard of the problems with the 360 version.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
This game really needs AA and slight motion blur I hope they will add them to PS3 and 360 versions too. I don't know whether last gen engine could work fine with these additions though.

Lol, if they haven't added better AA to the current gen consoles, why do you hope, that they will add it to the old ones? XD There was no AA on the old consoles, because the system/graphic engine wasn't strong/advanced enough, to handle AA in addition to 720p and 60fps. PS4 and Xbone should be strong enough to handle a port with 1080p, 60fps and advanced AA. But Team Ninja apparently did not feel the need to work on that for some reason. New boob bounce and softer skin was the more important matter. ;)

gnooz

Lol, if they haven't added better AA to the current gen consoles, why do you hope, that they will add it to the old ones? XD There was no AA on the old consoles, because the system/graphic engine wasn't strong/advanced enough, to handle AA in addition to 720p and 60fps. PS4 and Xbone should be strong enough to handle a port with 1080p, 60fps and advanced AA. But Team Ninja apparently did not feel the need to work on that for some reason. New boob bounce and softer skin was the more important matter. ;)

See, thats why I am hoping because they didn't even add AA to current gen so it seems this is purely their stupid preference who knows? They are so stubborn about this.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm still randomly having trouble unlocking DOA1 themes on X1... they were literally thge 2nd things I unlocked on PS3 but nope! not on Xbox T.T

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD