DOA5LR Last Round Tag Interactions & Throws

David Gregg

Unfortunately I won't be able to play this game til the weekend but I promise you guys I will do my best to complete the list as much as possible. I'm really liking what I've seen so far. :)

No I did not.

Ayane b*tch slaps Eliot and tells him to man up and then he thanks her and falls in love with her. I guess he's in to the tsundere gals. XD

Argentus

All Leon has for intros is
LeonxBayman, LeonxZack, , LeonxBass, .

He also has tag throws with Tina and Gen Fu, but no intro/winpose Also at least LeonxBass have a unique tag throw against walls.

Tag teams with Bass and Leon are so random and out of character for Leon, acting goofy with them. I love how he facepalms after doing zacks little wave dance with him lol.

As far as I can tell, Mila still only has MilaxTina, and MilaxBass, which is a real shame.

Also the MilaxBass tag throws are still really stupid. Mila>Bass is Bass suplexing Mila WITH the opponent, so Mila's the one getting her head cracked against the floor, not them, and BassxMila, she doesn't participate at all, just riding on his shoulders for some extra weight. I hope they give them better throws in doa6.

Although I can't check anything for p4 and Honoka, because I don't have them.

Kronin

@Argentus

Actually Leon has always showned a pair of more tag throws:

JJ6mNYS.png

Lady Tengu

Marie Roses and Eliot tag into and outro is what team ninja does to helpless teens and adults

Marie Rose: "Lovey to meet you" (Obviously luring people in with sometimes free things ie core fighters.)
Eliot: "Good luck!" (Preparing you for when they rob you blind)

Marie Rose to Eliot ( Team Ninja to possible employees) "Do you like milk to?" (Or how I see it "Do you like milking people to")

Coincidence I think not!!!

Kronin

lol so he LOST some in 5 (Jann Lee and hayabusa)

I was right, I coulda sworn he had some with them, but he doesn't now.

This scheme reports the total list of tag throws that is possible to perform with that character, but not exactly what are started from him. Would be more correct to say that the tag throws are of Jann Lee and Hayabusa with Leon, because they start them.

Argentus

No, he has them. Those characters have to initiate.
This scheme reports the total list of tag throws that is possible to perform with that character, but not exactly what are started from him. Would be more correct to say that the tag throws are of Jann Lee and Hayabusa with Leon, because they start them.
ahhhkay

also the ryu-leon tag throw is superlame lol.

What a good Leon-Ryu tag throw should be Desert Falcon > Horizontal Izuna. (Like when you do an izuna into a ceiling).

The jann-Leon tag throw is cool though.

Rawbietussin

Helena/Gen Fu and Brad/Gen Fu are still a no-go on the intro and outro?

Shenanigans. I must now throw a table at them on Twitter or something.

This is really upsetting. Gen Fu hardly had any partner with full tag interactions (aside from Eliot) and his with Helena's was the only one with full tag interactions that Helena ever had with a male character. (She only have a tag throw with Ryu)

Ein and Jann Lee also used to have a tag outro with each other as well and they haven't brought that back either. :/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD