DOA5LR Last Round Tag Interactions & Throws

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Helena/Gen Fu and Brad/Gen Fu are still a no-go on the intro and outro?

Shenanigans. I must now throw a table at them on Twitter or something.
Is it really? Helena and Brad had no interaction in the DOA5 Story Mode. Brad disappeared before Gen Fu even had the chance to speak to him. That's the only logical reason why I'd think they don't have any special tag interactions.

David Gregg

put the ones you want testing on a list and I'll try n check them next time I'm on :)

Thanks EC you're the best! Here's our current request list (if it's too long just do some of them as it is tedious):
MR x Kasumi, MR x Bayman, MR x Ayane
P4 x Bayman, P4 x Lisa, P4 x Rig, P4 x Ein, P4 x Hayate
Nyo x Raidou
Raidou x Alpha-152, Raidou x P4
Honoka x Zack

Thanks and even if you just do one it's fine any help is appreciated. :D

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Hey @David Gregg, you should organize the main page like the 5U Tag Interactions thread, key and all. I know not everyone has the game yet to make a definitive list, but it shouldn't be too had to add to the already existing list.

David Gregg

Hey @David Gregg, you should organize the main page like the 5U Tag Interactions thread, key and all. I know not everyone has the game yet to make a definitive list, but it shouldn't be too had to add to the already existing list.

I can try once the game comes out and we get a thorough look at each tag interaction but for now I'm keeping it simple b/c I'm unable to check everything that list entails.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD