DOA5LR Last Round Tag Interactions & Throws

werewolfgold

Is it really? Helena and Brad had no interaction in the DOA5 Story Mode. Brad disappeared before Gen Fu even had the chance to speak to him. That's the only logical reason why I'd think they don't have any special tag interactions.
Helena and Brad...?

No, I mean, Helena and Gen Fu and then Brad and Gen Fu used to have special openings/endings in DOA2-4, but now they don't in DOA5.

Argentus

I would just like to see if Mila and Leon got any new tag intros/winposes. Ideally with each other, but I doubt that'll happen. (When random pairings like Eliot and Ayane can happen, I don't see why not...)

So I'd like to see if

MilaxLeon
LeonxRaidou
MilaxEliot
MilaxMarie Rose
LeonxNyo (Cmon, he even has a BANNER that says I don't give a damn about this Tengu nonsense)

Lady Tengu

I would just like to see if Mila and Leon got any new tag intros/winposes. Ideally with each other, but I doubt that'll happen. (When random pairings like Eliot and Ayane can happen, I don't see why not...)

So I'd like to see if

MilaxLeon
LeonxRaidou
MilaxEliot
MilaxMarie Rose
LeonxNyo (Cmon, he even has a BANNER that says I don't give a damn about this Tengu nonsense)

I Know you like those characters and all but Mila And Leon? Imo I don't see it happening. They would have no connection whatsoever Mila is like a MMA fighter that works in a diner while Leon you know leon. I don't think they would be tag ever if anything I would see La Mariposa and her cosidering they are all wrestlers.

Argentus

I Know you like those characters and all but Mila And Leon? Imo I don't see it happening. They would have no connection whatsoever Mila is like a MMA fighter that works in a diner while Leon you know leon. I don't think they would be tag ever if anything I would see La Mariposa and her cosidering they are all wrestlers.

They share the mount attacks, as well as a few other moves. They generally have a similar "ground and pound" style, but Mila being faster, and Leon being stronger.

Sides, there's plenty of tag teams that have NO connection whatsoever, not even as little as Mila and Leon. Eliot and Ayane, Leon and Bass, Brad and gen fu, etc, etc. Also, Mila's not a wrestler, so a Lisa tag team goes along with that "No relation whatsoever", unless you wanna argue Lisa and her are both "tina's friends".

I still say there's SOME kind of connection, since she inherited Leon's mount when he was removed in vanilla 5. (I still like to think she's Lauren's daughter :))

Lady Tengu

They share the mount attacks, as well as a few other moves. They generally have a similar "ground and pound" style, but Mila being faster, and Leon being stronger.

Sides, there's plenty of tag teams that have NO connection whatsoever, not even as little as Mila and Leon. Eliot and Ayane, Leon and Bass, Brad and gen fu, etc, etc. Also, Mila's not a wrestler, so a Lisa tag team goes along with that "No relation whatsoever", unless you wanna argue Lisa and her are both "tina's friends".

I still say there's SOME kind of connection, since she inherited Leon's mount when he was removed in vanilla 5. (I still like to think she's Lauren's daughter :))
That would be a crazy ass plot twist! Like I'm your daughter. It would give Leon a reason to come back I like that idea now you got me hoping for a MilaxLeon tag team Damn you Argentus!!

Argentus

That would be a crazy ass plot twist! Like I'm your daughter. It would give Leon a reason to come back I like that idea now you got me hoping for a MilaxLeon tag team Damn you Argentus!!
lol, I've been saying that idea for over a year now. Most people are against it.

But yeah, I'm suggesting it to tie both Mila and Leon into the story better, and give them someone to interact with besides just Tina and Bayman, respectively.

I'd like to suggest it to TN, but I think a) They are obligated to ignore things suggested by fans, and b) I dunno how to get their attention to tell em in the first place lol.

But the way I imagine it, is

Lauren died in the middle east due to getting caught up in whatever caused Leon to go AWOL (Bayman implies hes a military deserter), Mila blames Leon for her mother's death, and Leon, being the stoic type, doesn't know how to explain/make up for it to Mila. That or Leon isn't actually aware of Mila, and doesn't know why this girl is angry at him. Or she's not just Lauren's daughter, she's also Leon's. Any number of ways it could work, really.

Plus this would also allow fathers vs rebellious daughters in TinaxMila vs BassxLeon matches, so some interaction with Leon and Tina there, too lol.

Most try to argue its "too much of a stretch, because hes italian and shes spanish", which is why I'm saying why not make LAUREN european. Its not exactly a big stretch and would tie together pretty well, since both Leon and Mila are mutts, too lol (An italian in american military camo in the middle east, and a spanish girl who's as american as you can get.)

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Thanks EC you're the best! Here's our current request list (if it's too long just do some of them as it is tedious):
MR x Kasumi, MR x Bayman, MR x Ayane
P4 x Bayman, P4 x Lisa, P4 x Rig, P4 x Ein, P4 x Hayate
Nyo x Raidou
Raidou x Alpha-152, Raidou x P4
Honoka x Zack

Thanks and even if you just do one it's fine any help is appreciated. :D

I might get on in a bit ...
I'm just farming for costumes .. lol

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Last minute tag interactions.
Brand new tag win poses from Christie/Hitomi
1).
Christie: "Hitomi, do you wish to train?"
Hitomi: "Yes!! Let's train!" :]
Christie: (Pulls out a riding crop) "Kneel."
Hitomi: "Wait, wha-"
Christie: "Kneel."

2).
Hitomi: "You have a black panther??" :]
Christie: "You are too easily excited."
Hitomi: "I bet it goes 'RAAWR'!!"

Last edited:

Lady Tengu

Last minute tag interactions.
Brand new tag win poses from Christie/Hitomi
1).
Christie: "Hitomi, do wish to train?"
Hitomi: "Yes!! Let's train!" :]
Christie: (Pulls out a riding crop) "Kneel."
Hitomi: "Wait, wha-"
Christie: "Kneel."

2).
Hitomi: "You have a black panther??" :]
Christie: "You are too easily excited."
Hitomi: "I bet it goes 'RAAWR'!!"

You got me excited for nothing.

Kronin

I'd like to suggest it to TN, but I think a) They are obligated to ignore things suggested by fans, and b) I dunno how to get their attention to tell em in the first place lol.

Both of them are not true, I just realized that they read everything is posted to them even when they don't answer. Just write this on their Facebook page (if you haven't already done it).

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
They had like 3 or 4 tag throws. Don't know what they made teh command. what's it look like?

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
The one in particular is leading from Bass. 46. Bass knock them over and Bayman drops on the person with a 2K.

WisperG

Sides, there's plenty of tag teams that have NO connection whatsoever, not even as little as Mila and Leon. Eliot and Ayane, Leon and Bass, Brad and gen fu, etc, etc.

These 3 statements confuse me, as you seem to be outright ignoring canonically acknowledged relationships.

Did you play Dimensions? As cheesy as the EliotxAyane pairing may be, that tag team makes perfect sense considering how hard TN seems to be shipping those two (is it still shipping if it's official?). There's far more there than LeonxMila at the moment which, as cool as that would be, is still basically just your headcanon at this point.

Although small, I would even argue that Brad and Gen Fu currently have a bigger connection than Leon and Mila, as they obviously share a common interest/friendship in, and are both either the master or current travel buddy of Eliot.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD