DOA5LR Season Pass 7 & final upcoming DLCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
How? XD I've been vocal for the past few months and have voiced my dislike of pretty much all the packs, the only good pack was Mandarin DLC, the others especially that prude as FUCK shrine maiden pack were utter garbage imo
...yet you bought all that shit anyway. My point still stands xD

KwonJigglypuff

Shrine Maiden was kinda cool, it doesn't fit all characters, but I like it on Helena (it feels like, sick of DOATEC and MIST, she decided to join some monks to get revenge on all of them).

I only buy stuff for Helena anyway. Even that shitty glitchy bath towel.

Argentus

I only buy stuff for mila and leon, but even then I haven't bothered buying EVERYTHING for them. I passed on a few for Leon and Mila because they were just stupid as hell. Only times I picked up one of the "dumb" outfits is if it managed to tick off a personal fetish, which is rare, because "string bikini" does nothing for me.

I picked up this dlc for them because a) They match, b) I legitimately like the design of Mila's outfit (creative with the stripe going up to be the shoulder strap, etc), and c) Leon got trunks, not a speedo.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'll tell you guys how it is....it doesn't matter the character, if I like an outfit I'll buy it eventually, I don't even use Jacky, Hitomi, Sarah, or Jann Lee but I made sure to buy Jacky's Valentine 2016(regret it now since the pants are pitch black and you can hardly see anything..), Hitomi's hot getaway micro bikini, Sarah's racer yellow racing queen outfit and Jann's fan design outfit. But then again I do that for any game, even SF I buy outfits so I can screenshot them in that stage finisher on M. Bison's stage on the right side

DontForkWitMe

yes. No tattoo.

Why DO they keep forgetting that? Why isn't that just part of the base model? Is it because they just recycle the same body for all the guys? (lol shirtless gen fu)

He didn't have the tattoo until DOA3 and he had it on all his outfits that exposed his biceps. DOA2U added it back only for his C3 outfit(black tanktop/red pants), DOA4 didn't have that outfit so they gave his tattoo to him for his gladiator outfit only for some reason, DOA5U like DOA2U only added it back for his C3 originally and would probably once again be the only outfit with it until i made sure to add it in his marauder outfit from the costume contest.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Rachel's tramp stamp likes to disappear in some costumes too lol

Regarding Zack Island Set, I bought Hitomi's because out of the non DLC that tankini is probably my favourite design of her original bikinis(plus the transform version is my favourite varient).

When it comes to DLC I mostly just get Hitomi and even then I don't have everything, just the costumes I like or feel could be a good troll costume(like the dumb bear Halloween one)

CherryBlossomsNinja

It's not fair.

DG6EUfmXoAAroWy.png

CherryBlossomsNinja

Is that French language?
Almost looks like Spanish too.
I feel sorry for PC users.
At least they can mod the colors/textures to match console version.

Now September will be a dead month until they reveal Halloween dlc.
No, it's Portuguese - BR. I left English on Steam for people from other coutries to understand. R$ is from "real", our currency.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

hi i'm miark wazowskerberg and i'm back from the dead.
what a nice surprise, especially the transformations and every character got one. already feel like i should've got this season pass instead of season pass 3.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
hi i'm miark wazowskerberg and i'm back from the dead.
what a nice surprise, especially the transformations and every character got one. already feel like i should've got this season pass instead of season pass 3.
Mayor you're back!! You should've been here, shirtless Eliot was....god it was too good XD I can't wait for Halloween 2017!

CherryBlossomsNinja

I bought almost all the DLCs, except Schoolgirl Strikers Mashup and the latest one because of this disrespect. When Team Ninja released Gust Mashup on Steam Phase-4 also got Devil Arnice costume, but it is in other slot in the game. TN could to have did the same with Schoolgirl Strikers Mashup, so a slot would be used for a uniform and the other slot would be used for a "ultimate" costume.

Zack Island Swimwear Set is expensive on PS4 also because of Sony, sure, but look at the difference between Xbox One and PC. Just 1 cent less to PC, but no the second design. Disrespect.

Well, a guy is retexturing the girls' swimsuits little by little and providing them in other forum. For now he retextured only the swimsuits of Hitomi, Momiji, Ayane, Helena, Mila, Tina, Rachel, Lisa and Christie. I think still in this week he finished to retexture the swimsuits of the other girls.

@KasumiLover69
Did you buy the swimsuits of all the men or only Eliot's one? I would like your help. Send a PM to me please. I'm going to tell you there.

Yuffie

Google translate says Marie Rose Opuna Narikari Costume.
Idk what that is.
Guess they'll show it off soon at TGS along with possible Halloween submissions

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
From Famitsu the Halloween dlc appears to release October 17th.
Also DOA5 CF has passed 10 million downloads. So a free Marie Rose costume from Musou Stars will be released for free for those with paid subscriptions on the 18th. No picture was given. Used Google translate.

https://s.famitsu.com/news/201709/22142432.html
A free costume! I hate all her alternates in the game but I would want her towel one since she wears her hair pinned up from what remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD