DOA5LR Season Pass 7 & final upcoming DLCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

HHH816

Eiaha.gif

Mayor-Of-Mustard

dw Kasumi you'll get more DLC when DOA6 comes out lmao. I just seem to be the only person who liked Vanilla's 4-costume packs. Sounding like a broken record here but it was the anticipation of which 4 characters would get costumes next that I liked.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Tyaren Is out for your blood kasumi lol! XD

And If It's true that support for doa5lr is really ending after this season pass then that's a shame. It really is gonna be like the end of an era the support ending for doa5lr. I'm happy it lasted as long as it did! :) If support does stop hopefully doa6 is revealed not long after that.
I don't fear anyone XD and I'm kind of happy I GUESS it's ending since the current game is getting, looks, and feels tired and is played out in comparison to the other games I play. Hopefully the graphics will look so much better

Jadeinchains

Yeah It's sad because doa5 has been supported for so long and I love that and the game so It's sad to see support end but I suppose it has to for them to move onto doa6. Still for now we still have the Halloween and December dlc packs which personally I'm really excited for so I'm gonna focus on them right now! :)

Xhominid The Demon Within

I'm going to laugh and mock those when they hear this news outside of here and act as if they was fans or bought the game.

"OMG DOA5's DLC is finally gone? Yes!" and I just stroll up like "Dude, have you even touched the game?"
"Well no, but it was still bad for the-" "Dude...just shut the hell up and go back to buying the "Season Pass" and Costume packs of SF5 separately".

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hopefully the rest of the costumes are good, I only liked Marie Rose's and Tina at least gave me hope

crapoZK

Standard Donor
This is the part when DOA6 gets revealed after the grand finals of Japan EVO.

all jokes aside, THANK JESUS. The milking is finally over. The what seemed like endless streams of pointless, lackadaisical, boring, overloaded packs that turned the game into 3D Skullgirls (also a complete joke, some packs were hot fire) has finally come to an end. The fact that I was able to drop this game for almost a year and then come back to it is really cool tho, just shows how much life the DOA5 series had. I want to be able relive the hype I had for the new DOA game's first few months as much I did for this game. There is legit no other game out there that I have spent as much time on as DOA5 and i'm hella hyped for the next one lmaooo. It's been long as shit my guy.

Last edited:

Sotherius

Ok. Dead or Alive 5 Last Round receiving its last DLC, probably means it will receive its last Patch. So TN support of the game in the form of updates will be non-existant.

That is good on so many levels, first, it opens them up to work on new projects (and the fact that NiOH and Dissidia are pretty much close to done brings helps that as well.)

That doesn't mean they won't support tournaments, but i'm pretty sure this is a big sign that Team Ninja will move foward in some way.

Of course, i want that "foward" to be Dead or Alive 6 and Ninja Gaiden 4 more than anything, but let's see what the future holds.

overloaded packs that turned the game into 3D Skullgirls

WTF?! Skullgirls is a great game mechanically and it is cheap even with all the dlc(and there are few dlcs in general, and they were free in the first 3 months of release), why are you bringing that comparison?

crapoZK

Standard Donor
WTF?! Skullgirls is a great game mechanically and it is cheap even with all the dlc(and there are few dlcs in general, and they were free in the first 3 months of release), why are you bringing that comparison?
please read the brackets my friend. it was a joke nothing more nothing less

Skullgirls doesn't even have 10% of the amount of DLC DOA5 has. I don't want to believe you skirted the brackets and stopped reading to reply to that part specifically.

Zero Beat

Just waiting for the 20th Anniversary costumes to get released as well. Guess they ran out of crossovers they could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD