Leon - Safes + frame advantage (block)

ScattereDreams

I guess from this we can also discuss possible frame traps

:4::6::P: - Up close +2. Gives him a i9 jab frame trap. Right outside starting point he gets +3 and from max distance he can get up to +6. Good if you don't want to clash against other characters with i9 jabs. +5 is fine because 3P or 6P will shut down your opponents high/low options.

:2::P+K: - i22 +4~5 - anything up to i14 frame traps against all but clashes with i9 jabs. 3P or 6k will beat i9 jabs

:6::P+K: - BITCH SLAP - +3 or can be fully charged at i35 for a unblockable (kinda fast imo for an unblockable) Also can be done from SS

:236::P: series - -1, full charge is i14 but can only guarantee a attack when opponents back is to wall, but still doesn't get much. P only becomes guaranteed, so you get a free stun game or 50/50

:4::K: fully charged - +8 but gives quite a push back.

:4::4::P: or :P::P::P: -3 on block. Nice tracking move. Be sure to fuzzy guard.

:P::K::K: -4

:6::K: or :4::P::K: -5

:1::K: -5~3 - to my surprise this is safe? lol

If I missed something let me know and share your thoughts

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
Very small thing. 2p+k can also go to +6 like 46p at the farthest range. Other than that his is really helpful. I really like Leon in this version.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
:4::K: fully charged - +8 but gives quite a push back.

I was testing out some of his safety earlier and noticed that this move has various + frames. Normally, the full charge is +8 on block, as you stated, but it's +9 at range and +10 at max range. Still has the big push back though.

Also, the :K::K: string ends with this same move, but it's +4 on block on full charge. +5 at range and +6 at max range.

:2::H+K::K: is also the same move and is also +4 on block on full charge, but +5 at range. I'm assuming it can also be +6 at max range like the above move, but I couldn't get it to do so.

All versions of this move are -15 on block when not fully charged. -14 at range. Since every version of this move seems to be 1 frame safer at range and 2 frames safer at max range, I'm assuming that this can be -13 on block at max range when not fully charged, but I never got it to do so.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD