Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
So Airgear is doing DOA5LR at the moment since he's getting ready for the tournament I believe until back to DOA6 again. He'll jump right back to DOA6 once it's done.

Think you might as well keep the DOAFES regular stream open.

Jadeinchains

I wonder how they are going to fill an hour of time with Venus Vacation? Will there be a character reveal for it maybe? Then we have the cosplay contest and then the DOA6 segment.

I hope you American's appreciate how lucky you are that it's being shown at like 10pm or something over there! :p

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I wonder how they are going to fill an hour of time with Venus Vacation? Will there be a character reveal for it maybe? Then we have the cosplay contest and then the DOA6 segment.

I hope you American's appreciate how lucky you are that it's being shown at like 10pm or something over there! :p

Without that NicoNico 240p quality either, thank the heavens.

Jadeinchains

I'm watching and paying attention to the stream but for me ( and I'm guessing the majority of people watching ) the main event that I'm excited for is the DOA6 segment.

( Oh and congrats to that girl that got the prize, yas queen! You win that...was it a laptop? I forgot... )

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I’m so excited for the doa6 segment! But the cosplay is always pretty stellar at these festivals.
Can someone explain what the X’s and O’s mean?

Jadeinchains

Okay I'm not gonna lie the black dresses slayed me but anyway here's actually footage of me right now at almost 5am -
Screen_Shot_2018-04-27_at_11.43.10_AM.jpg

Edit: I think they showed If you managed to get the outfit in the gacha or not @Kodachi

Jadeinchains

it seems like Marie rose has a ponytail in 6 as alternate hairstyle
View attachment 26422
Yay! I was wondering If she'd have her ponytail too since she got one in VV so It's cool to see she did.

Omg! the closet feature looks so good! I didn't expect something like this but it's really cool! :D

Omg that Marie Rose sweater dress is so cute lol.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Yay! I was wondering If she'd have her ponytail too since she got one in VV so It's cool to see she did.

Omg! the closet feature looks so good! I didn't expect something like this but it's really cool! :D

Omg that Marie Rose sweater dress is so cute lol.
I hope Nyo’s ponytail gets added if she’s released. I hope Phase will have different hairstyles than Kasumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD