Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Customization mode is cool! :D But them not showing anything else was really disappointing.

I did see a new unrevealed stage though, "Hidden Garden", in the stage select...

Jadeinchains

Yeah there's still the doa5lr tournament etc to go so there could still be something. Honestly, I'm already ultra happy anyway lol after that Xtreme 3 Scarlet reveal, I already want to see footage of that! Considering it's coming out in 5 months I imagine surely they'll be showing stuff for it soon right since they don't have much time too.

But yeah hopefully we'll get a doa6 character reveal, I was thinking the festival would be the perfect place to reveal the new female character for example.

SaihateDYNAMO

36F4F312-6215-4940-836B-8EF5506BFA4A.jpeg

*prays that this is a new stage*
This looks like a museum or something which would be such a dope idea for a DOA stage

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Customization mode is cool! :D But them not showing anything else was really disappointing.

I did see a new unrevealed stage though, "Hidden Garden", in the stage select...
Airgear was streaming DOA6 earlier where people played on the hidden garden stage. It’s a stage without dangerzones and a invisible wall where you can see water.

Does anyone know how long the tournament is supposed to last? It's 7am here now lol! XD
It’s until 10 AM so that’s 9 AM for you.

omg, nothing????
Omg is that really it?? No character tease thy didn’t even show the new stage
And I haven't sleeped for this bullshit?! I hate you, Shimbori
Guys why would they show something this early? TN usually reveals something at the end of a tournament.

Jadeinchains

Airgear was streaming DOA6 earlier where people played on the hidden garden stage. It’s a stage without dangerzones and a invisible wall where you can see water.

It’s until 10 AM so that’s 9 AM for you.

Guys why would they show something this early? TN usually reveals something at the end of a tournament.

The tournament is two hours...oh god lol I'm so tired too! XD I'll try to stay awake until then anyway lol but I'm not sure If I'll be able to. :p
European fans that manage to stay up all night to watch the event streams are the real mvp's.

just_me

Standard Donor
They could at least have shown more random gameplay to fill the void fill the LR tournament… still no Tina, Mila, Bass, Christie gameplay unless you count a bit of smartphone footage from the stations.

I actually think the did manage to improve the loading times, didn't they? The PC version took like 1-2 seconds to load the stage…

Probably can't see the actual reveal after the tourney… *sigh*

Onryoki

Standard Donor
The tournament is two hours...oh god lol I'm so tired too! XD I'll try to stay awake until then anyway lol but I'm not sure If I'll be able to. :p
European fans that manage to stay up all night to watch the event streams are the real mvp's.
Thank you, I drank 2 red bulls so I should be awake for a while lmao. If you do fall asleep I will inform you with everything that has been shown.

Lycanthrope -R-

At the festival. Mila is glitchy as hell at the moment. You tackle somebody and then try to punch them and suddenly you teleport across the screen and you're punching the wall. It was hilarious.

I assume it'll be fixed.

Also, the load times are all good across the board. But the PS4 is slowing down on some stages right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD