Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaihateDYNAMO

You just contradicted yourself....
Actually I don’t think you understood what I wrote. I was talking about how people are acting like they completely reconstructed the face models when the only real changes were small, minute details like lighting (duh, new engine) and textures (duh, new game). Changes like that aren’t big deals at all.

Don’t try to start something with me today.

Crext

Standard Donor
I've been gone for a week, and people have been discussing this game like crazy all over the Internetz. Like the redesigns and details of bare feet seen on Hitomi (of all things, guess some guys got a foot fetish?), or how everyone's faces looks younger (makes you wonder how Marie will end up / be able to stand out). Rework of hair, and Hitomi's P+K. How the rework of the supers work. Looking back the DoA6 reveal trailer got 720k views, while the DoA5 reveal trailer had 510k views, with the first being online for 2 months and the later got 6 years. The likes to dislike ratio is 12k to 1k, (though to be fair this was before any controversy,) and if anything the PR alone as of late makes everyone aware of it and analyze everything at great debt. All this (accidental) exposure is an opportunity, and if the gameplay is good you'll lure in the "luscious gentlemen" eventually anyways. They'll bite the dust, making up some excuse to buy it once the first beach DLC hit the shelves or something as the game isn't bad looking at all, and they're a bunch of Tsunderes overreacting out of fear (that will breath out in relief once they see the jiggles at launch anyways), as the game clearly has plenty of upgrades compared to the predecessor. 6 months is plenty of time to show plenty of new stuff as well, and the stages are rocking it so far. The tentacles had everyone going "Wait, I can't get mad at this" even at the most critical sites, basically proving my point in that regard, fufufu.

Other than that we really need more villains. Diego is clearly going to get recruited by Rig, but even then we only got Christie, Rig, Diego and P4. I hope we get Nyutengu as a side boss, even if we must expect Rig to be the main villain in this one, as that could make for an interesting "mythical event", where we need mythical characters, especially for the ninjas. Considering Ryu and Hayate fighting is the main intro one should expect some sort of divide between the Mugen and Hayabusa clans? I hope they'll relax on that or at least make it something minor like them Hayabusas giving Kasumi refuge or something. Anyways, one week of stuff packed into this, sorry for the wall of text.

HHH816

DlKQCeRX4AEBO6k.jpg

so 4 character maximum for one row

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
IGN Youtube livestream from what Manny (Master) texted me. There might still be a bit of wait from his side on setting up. It might not even be a few, though it's definitely today and not very long on the wait.

Ah, thanks. :) The IGN stream was all I could find in the meantime and it says it starts in about 30 minutes. DOA6 will probably also not be the first segment, right? Is there a schedule somewhere?

The interview is super cringey by the way, especially the extensive talk about fanservice once again. (Man, they really messed up on E3...) The poor translator felt really uncomfortable to just say "breast physics". She really beat around the bush trying to explain how they are going forward with the breast physics, lol.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Ah, thanks. :) The IGN stream was all I could find in the meantime and it says it starts in about 30 minutes. DOA6 will probably also not be the first segment, right? Is there a schedule somewhere?

I've been looking for the schedule since yesterday but haven't found. IGN says it's on their website but was unable to find it.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Not all of the Itagaki interviews in the world can help me forget that one. Please don't talk about it. Let's pretend it doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD