Lisa's Appreciation Thread

Chaweewee

*Started this in another DOA forum*

Per the title this is appreciation for all things Lisa. Despite TN's admitted favoritism we'll appreciate the attention they did give Lisa (knowing she could have been better, of course!). I decided to get a early jump and start the celebration now rather than wait til release, so jump in with your pics, fan art, tips, discussions and such. If you're a Lisa fan show your love for that beautiful brown-skinned fighting queen!

I'll start so here we go, a lil DOAX flavor:

7876644524_d359e24230_o.jpg

Vandy

Lisa's lab coat outfit makes me want to use her in doa5. There's something great about seeing a scientist doing those ridiculous luchador moves.

onelasttime

When I was 7 years old I casually played Lisa (well, I guess I casually played everyone, because I didn't play that much.) She was a very fun character to use. Look forward to using her in DOA5

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I like Lisa, I guess. She certainly has one of the more interesting fighting styles of the bunch, though I've never actually had an interest in playing her. I think she's one of the prettier girls, too.

When I was 7 years old I casually played Lisa

lol, did you mean to type 17? You're profile says you're 20. The game wasn't out when you were 7.

onelasttime

I like Lisa, I guess. She certainly has one of the more interesting fighting styles of the bunch, though I've never actually had an interest in playing her. I think she's one of the prettier girls, too.

lol, did you mean to type 17? You're profile says you're 20. The game wasn't out when you were 7.
I'm 15. Picked a random year when I was registering :p

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD