DOA5LR List of New Content!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
O_O

sumo bass.jpg

Addictrian

So there are new Halloween Costumes coming ...or maybe a whole NEW MALE COSTUME DLC BUNDLE or for both ........GUYS and GIRLS :)

The Question is when will EUROPE especially Germany get it with the crap with the PSN Store :/

But happy they keep goin :-*

Argentus

Okay so, a compilation of things I wish they would change for last round, and/or doa6

- go back to the sleek silver horizontal menus.

- bring back Aerosmith opening videos.

- enable toggle options for headgear and accessories on ALL costumes, including existing, on disc, and DLC outfits.

- make stages more variable and vibrant. No more empty brown boxes.

- bring back "cool" colored health bars.

- enable us to toggle which outfits we can see, so we aren't forced to stare at bikinis all the time.

- bring back relatively serious arcade ending movies like doa3 had.

I could care less about frame data, can adapt to that, I want DOA to get its presentation back!

PhoenixVFIRE

Wasn't Aerosmith just Itagaki's thing? I seriously doubt that's coming back.

I think it's funny how they ruled out customization because it ruins the personality of character or some bullshit like that lol.... especially when most of the costumes the characters have right now, they would never ever wear.

Argentus

Wasn't Aerosmith just Itagaki's thing? I seriously doubt that's coming back.

I think it's funny how they ruled out customization because it ruins the personality of character or some bullshit like that lol.... especially when most of the costumes the characters have right now, they would never ever wear.
It may have been itagaki's thing, but its also an iconic part of DOA, and needs to come back.

An opening would be nice. DOA2/3/4 had nice demos showing the characters practicing their arts traditionnally.
I don't know how they could do with Mila, Rig and Marie-Rose.
I imagine rig practicing kicks, mila, um...honestly just show her using gym equipment, and loli rose prancing around.

Edmund

Just wondering for doa last round for the PS4 and Xbox One, did team ninja make any mention of adding any form of antialiasing to the graphics? And improving the textures of the environment in the stages?

Kronin

Just wondering for doa last round for the PS4 and Xbox One, did team ninja make any mention of adding any form of antialiasing to the graphics? And improving the textures of the environment in the stages?

Recently to a fan asking for improving the antialiasing, TN answered to get patience because what they showned is just a demo. This should hint that the final outcome should be visually different from what showned so far, remain to see how much.

About the floor textures it was sent to TN a message on both their FB and Twitter accounts, I'm sure that they read it we have just to hope that they will decide to fix them. The time still allow for similar things.

Darkton93

Now the question is, will the Halloween outfits make it in Last Round on-disk? I hope not, since then I'dve wasted money for something I could've gotten for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD